1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Poll: Red or Blue?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GreenRock, Sep 12, 2012.

?

What's your favorite team to play on?

1. Red

84 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Blue

104 vote(s)
    55.3%
  1. Mister_Meatball

Mister_Meatball Base Burner

Red because their uniforms used to be blue too before they became coated in their enemies' blood.

Viken and KingCake like this.
  2. stig700

stig700 Ballista Bolt Thrower

as a rtdm player i preffer red cause im used to walk that way as the game starts and its easyer for me to throw it right

3. KingCake

KingCake Catapult Fodder

I would prefer blue because when your red, it just looks like your splattered with blood. 25252525 Go blue! (Plus, there are no icons for red people):knight::dance: :teabag: :builder: :spam:

4. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Reeeedddddd.
    Why all the blue fans? Although, I suppose the Red Team is the official 'underdog' team.

5. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

Blue. Right->Left game-play, it's the closest thing I have to a favorite color, and the team name has/had something to do with "scholars", implying a team of chivalrous and noble knights.

Then again, I also like to be a ruthless barbarian once-in-a-while too, slaughtering the blue team and pillaging their land while swigging from a mug of ale, and it's refreshing to play with a differently-colored character.

Toss-up between the two, then. I suppose my decision is affected more by which team has less lives...which I will join.

6. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Scholars= people who devote large amounts of time to studying(maybe teaching), learning, being inside basically.
    Not the kind of knights i'd like to charge into battle with.

7. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

I know, I may have remembered the name incorrectly.
    But are you telling me you wouldn't want to charge into battle with Bill Gates at your back? Bribery, hiring of mercenaries, flaming balls of money...so many more tactical options available.

blukey, XyellowX and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  8. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Red has options too...
    Who knows how many of those harmless(eh) whiskies are REALLY molotovs?

Viken likes this.
  9. Mister_Meatball

Mister_Meatball Base Burner

My opinion on the "scholar" debate: Those who fight have the experience gained from hundreds of battles, those who study have spent years learning how to kill someone with such experience. I don't know who would win, but it could just be the battle of the century.

10. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Definitely the people who have experience in the field. They know what to expect. Where do you think strategies in history came from?
    They came from those with experience.

11. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

The idea is that scholars learn how to fight from the experience of others (otherwise they wouldn't have anything to study in the first place), so they likely would know what to expect.They could draw on the wisdom of 100's of accomplished warriors rather than just their own narrow experience.

Also, the guys who learned from first-hand experience would have a very low survival rate...so scholars would not only outsmart but also outnumber them! :knight::knight::knight: :QQ: <-- Red team player.

Moral of the story is, I've put far too much thought into this already. Both teams are cool. Scientology is evil. I bow out from this debate ungracefully.

12. -Q

-Q Donator

Sun Tzu was a scholar.

/thread

13. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

*Bows out*

14. Dead_Exposure

Dead_Exposure Drill Rusher

I would go with red all the way.
    I can bomb jump really good.:)
    However, I suck as archer when i'm on red. :QQ:

15. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber

Some days it feels more natural for me to scroll right and some left but in colours i have to pick red,
    the best colour.

:red:25252525

16. coolmonkey54

coolmonkey54 Shark Slayer

:red: My favorite team is red because they have some advantages in their building eg: they can build team bridges with spikes facing the wall where the opposition is coming to, and it doesn't stick on the wall it sticks to the bridge so it doesn't you and your team.:red:

17. vampo

vampo alchemist Donator Tester

red are hackers.
    also blue can use this to a lesser degree to prevent injured reds from running back to their bedshop fo healz.

18. potatomcwhiskey

potatomcwhiskey Undercover Griefer Donator Tester

I don't care what team I'm on, they all bleed the same colour when I drop buildings on them.

19. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Red has always been my favorite color. Case closed.

Boxpipe, SlyStalker and zollie20 like this.
  20. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Yellow mixed with orange color now our rocking baby crack open the vb

Boxpipe and SlyStalker like this.