1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Quakenet

Discussion in 'General Help' started by thesnake7422, Nov 25, 2012.

1. thesnake7422

thesnake7422 Shopkeep Stealer

how do i create a account to log into the KAG irc i dunno how cause i want to report somthing wrong with my account cause Aus ctf server it keeps saying my account guy is already in that server which i am not so how do i create a account?

2. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

No need just press IRC at the top of the website and then press enter and you're in.

dnmr likes this.
  3. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If you want to create an account on quakenet, follow these instructions.

All this dues is simply authorize your account. However if your nickname is taken, you'll have to use something else. You can also be auth'd and not have the same nickname.

I assume the
    is irrelevant to your main question, and it's simply something you want help with on IRC. If that really is case, I can tell you right now that you don't need to make an account because you can still join IRC without one. If you do press the IRC button as VanHuek said, all you have to then is press the "join chat" button, you don't have to login.

(also please more into English, it's easier to help people if it's readable"

4. thesnake7422

iv tried gettign in by that but my ip is banned
    </br>--- merged: Nov 25, 2012 3:08 PM ---</br>
    [01:38] qwebirc v0.92
    [01:38] Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Chris Porter and the qwebirc project.
    [01:38] http://www.qwebirc.org
    [01:38] Licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
    [01:38] == +++ Using backend leibniz_gamma
    [01:38] == +++ I hear you.
    [01:38] == +++ I was Executor long before you!
    [​IMG]
    [01:38] == +++ Your IP address (49.176.1.98) is BLOCKED by our DNS blacklist!
    [01:38] == +++ To limit abuse, you cannot use this webchat client through your browser. You can connect to QuakeNet using a normal IRC client in the mean time, however we strongly advise you check your PC or network for problems.
    [01:38] == +++ This is a problem with your IP address and/or computer, this is not a problem with QuakeNet, please fix it without contacting QuakeNet.
    [01:38] == +++ Alternatively, if you log in you can bypass this block (use the "log in to Q" button).
    [01:38] == +++ Oblivion awaits...
    [01:38] == Disconnected from server:

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Ignoring the cat picture, download an IRC client. It teels you right here:
    [01:38] == +++ To limit abuse, you cannot use this webchat client through your browser. You can connect to QuakeNet using a normal IRC client in the mean time, however we strongly advise you check your PC or network for problems.
    Your DNS is blocked on Quakenet, when using webchat, so you'll need to download something like Adiirc, Mirc, or Xchat.

6. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

7. thesnake7422

<p>thanks im downloading it now il report back soon to tell how it is working out</p></br>--- merged: Nov 27, 2012 7:43 AM ---</br><p>what channel is KAG on IRC?</p>

8. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester