1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

PhirePuncher's Super Awesome Maps Delux edition

Discussion in 'Maps' started by PhirePuncher, Nov 30, 2012.

?

What should I do for my next big build?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2012.
  1. Ancient ruins

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Suburbs

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Temple

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. idc just make me da maps

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

As the title would say, I have made multiple maps and ya know what? Time to make 1 topic and one topic only.
    Cause I don't need more that one topic to support me. *snap*

So all these maps I post will come with name, gamemode, and a brief description of the map. REMEMBER TO RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE AS TO GET THE MAP!!!

So without further wait... LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED :note: :D :thumbs_up: !!!

[CTF] Skaia
    Skaia.png
    I think its about time we take the fight to the sky! Just don't fall off. ;)​
    Skaia consits of many floating island varying in different shape and size.​
    No 2 islands are alike.​
    100x100 size​
    [CTF] Height​
    Height.png
    I feel a mosh pit coming on.​
    Height consists of 2 tower on both sides of the map. About a 70 block drop before you hit the bottom.​
    Deadly. Enough said.​
    There is also a giant hill in the middle that has 100% of the gold in the map. Including about every tree in the universe.​
    Considering this is CTF map it will be difficult to make it to the other side.​
    Might want to prepare the catapults!​
    Don't know the dimensions! Ill put them down soon!​
    100x100 size​
    [CTF] Skyline​
    Skyline.png
    King arthur's gold Cosplay gone horribly wrong!​
    Skyline is a modern build consisting of 3 Building on the Blue and Red side along with a graveyard and subway.​
    The graveyard holds most the gold. So get grave digging peasants!​
    Then there is the subway which leads to the other side of the map. Although Its collapsed and may prove annoying to go through.​
    400x100 is the size of this map.​
    But if that's too big, you can have the smaller version.​
    Skyline 240x100.png
    This map is 240x100.​
    [CTF] Kagmas​
    KagMas.png
    Just in time for the Holla days!​
    Seriously though this tree be pimpin, it has GOLD as ornaments! #swagswag​
    This map is literally a ginormous Tree in the middle of the map.​
    NOTE THIS IS A MAP FOR PREMIUM SERVERS
    CAUSE IT USES WOOD BLOCKS #rude # i know im sorry
    The inside is hollow but stone blocks for some reason give this thing the most support.​
    I haven't had a ton of time to test the map. But Ill fix anything that is a problem.​
    This map is 200x100​
    [CTF] The Mine *fixed*​
    TheMine.png
    Cause there is nothing better than fumbling around in the dark.​
    THIS MAP IS FOR GOLD ONLY FOR MORE THAN ONE REASON
    I ALSO CANNOT TEST THIS MAP WITHOUT GETTING BUGGED
    BUT IT SHOULD WORK
    So this map has a labyrinth of tunnels going left, right, and upside down.​
    You can get caught in an ugly position if you're down there without a light.​
    It will be crucial to map out your tunnels cause thats the only way you'll be able to get to the other side.​
    This map is 200x100​
    [CTF] [WAR] AntHill​
    AntHill.png
    Blue Exterminators VS Red Ants!​
    You're goal as an Exterminator is to get through the under ground workings of the anthill and take the red's flag!​
    The Ants will have supplies down below too. (Wood, Stone, Gold.) Which should be used to build up defenses.​
    This map contains labyrinth like tunnels and will prove to be challenging to go through.​
    The size of the map is 200x200​
    This is my "small" map for the day.​

As of the 4 of December: Alright guys, i'm dropping everything and my main focus is on finishing school​
    AND doing the HAMMER contest. On my free time of course. The AR map that i've been planning is going to be used in the HAMMER contest. Glad I didn't post it yet! So you won't see any activity on here for some time.​
    Don't worry though. Ill be back up and doing maps ASAP!​
    Wish me luck! And remember....​
    Happy Holla days! :)​

FG, LadyHawk, Gonf and 2 others like this.
  2. Ulthuanelf

Ulthuanelf Shark Slayer

Lookin' good. :B):
    I checked and the Skyline map is 400x100. The smaller one is 241x100. (241? :huh?: )
    Oh, and this is a topic, not a forum. If you'd need a WHOLE FORUM to show all your maps, you'd be a legend. :p
    (Hurray for smilies! :D)

3. Ulth is on crack. Yeah you took my advice! The maps are looking GREAT, keep up the good work!

4. Ulthuanelf

Ulthuanelf Shark Slayer

You got me. 25252525

5. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

Ahaha... Yeah looking back calling this a FORUM is totally wrong... But I think you guys know what I mean. Im sorry if I got those dimensions wrong. I was in SUCH a hurry to get these maps out. But thanks for you feed back and ill change the dimensions (And the forum thing ;)) Thanks again!
    </br>--- merged: Dec 1, 2012 7:45 PM ---</br>

Of course I took you advice! I'll take anyone's advice cause I think there could always be improvement!

6. Good. When you don't you will see me in your dreams.

7. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

:eek:

8. But overall good maps. I suggest for the next one you make a face. Put the spawns in the eyes.

Omen267901 likes this.
  9. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

That might be a small one that I make after the poll. Cause my next map is the one that has the most votes on the poll ;)

10. Cool. You need to make a file ^_^

11. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

I might see what I can do. Probably wont be today though. Its the holla days after all.

12. Lol, good luck with it:)

13. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I really really don't like the [Any] tag since it doesn't help people find what they're looking for and it's really impossible to make a map that's suitable for any game type, or even just the two most popular ones (CTF and RDM).

14. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

I get that. I wasn't sure what to tag ANY of these maps. So I was like, any will do. Ill go back and just make them CTF considering thats mainly why I made them.

Contrary likes this.
  15. Agreed. Be more specific with the game mode, it helps our server owners. Maybe add some war?

16. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

I actually FREAKING ADORE WAR. Ill have to make some maps specifically for war.

17. LadyHawk

LadyHawk Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I really Like "Skyline" and "The Mine" the most out of all of them.

Keep up the good work!

PhirePuncher likes this.
  18. Yes, yes you shall.

19. PhirePuncher

PhirePuncher Shipwright

So I was sitting down on my couch while watching the history channel and thinking "How the hell am I going to do the ancient ruins map?" then literally the best thing ever came up on the history channel. I won't spoil anything but... This is going to be great :)

20. Nice, but you would never catch me watching the history channel unless it's go to do with war and slaughter.