1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I have made a Time Portal!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by CakeAttack, Dec 1, 2012.

1. CakeAttack

CakeAttack Catapult Fodder

It's offical, my Cake senses has driven me into the purple portal of doom, causing me to warp back into time.!!! Except...There's no one there. So suddenly my KAG didn't work, I tried to launch it but every time it says 'Missing *something something*, a ; is missing.' :( Then I redownloaded KAG, and when I doubleclicked KAG, guess what, 'WAR MODE is being added in! From September.' :eek: Thats like 3 months ago. I click play and open up the servers, no one, no server. I am forever alone. (Currently in Build 428.) :QQ:

2. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

What your trying to say is, your KAG is no longer up to date, and your stuck in build 428?

Try Manual updating if this is the case.

3. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Manually update your KAG? Make sure you uninstall and then reinstall to make sure nothing goes wrong.

4. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

I meant deleting a certain file in your KAG files. (i dont know what one it is At the moment)

5. Leoprime

Leoprime Shopkeep Stealer

\KAG\App\version.txt
    I think that's the one your talking about.

Froghead48 likes this.
  6. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Lol, i wasn't refering to you when I was asking a question. It was meant to be a rhetorical question.

7. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

version.txt is the file you wanna delete. It's under KAG\App\version.txt. Deleting that file will cause KAG to force update.

Froghead48 likes this.