1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Guro-claws' Happy Christmas Funtime Giveaway

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Guro, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guro

Guro SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

On the first day of Christmas my Guro gave to me; several premium accounts. And that is it.

So in the spirit of Christmas I have decided to give 25 premium accounts away. I was planning to do an advent calender with like 1 premium account giveaway per day but I'm too lazy so we'll just have to pretend. I will be giving premium codes away periodically until December 25th seemingly at random. Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your pets. Whatever. It's on. If you know a lovely fellow who deserves a premium account code but doesn't use the forums, direct him here!

To be in the draw to win all you have to do is post in the thread. If you seem like a nice and interesting person to me then you will recieve a premium account code via PM. You may wish to include some information about yourself or some silly piece of trivia or something like that to grab my attention but it isn't necessary.

Protip: good music taste goes a long way with me.

People who already have premium may PM me the names of people who are deserving of some christmas spirit.

As the deadline draws closer I will update this post with information regarding how many accounts have been given away (and maybe who I gave them to if I feel motivated).

Don't use multiple accounts to try and increase your chances at winning. I will find you.
    //And you will be banned. Permanently. Not even joking. ~the mods

EDIT: I'm having issues with gaypal paypal regarding verification of my identity. I'll be picking people, making a list and checking it twice then gifting the premium codes to people as soon as this issue is sorted out.

Merry Christmas, KAGforums. Stay frosty.

-G

2. Harmony

Harmony Shopkeep Stealer

3. wow....he is rich
    </br>--- merged: Dec 5, 2012 9:31 PM ---</br>
    i wish i could buy gold...but i'm saving up my money to give to my grandma for her sickness :(

Beepo likes this.
  4. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

hi this is my house I'm very poor I don't even have internet I eat rice for 8 years now and I play kag so please give me premium, if you give me an account we can eat rice together in my house

[​IMG]

Derschlact, Varion, hans_02 and 6 others like this.
  5. Thx for doing the giveaway..i think it will make other people happy and change there kag lives.
    ps i want gold alot...i play kag EVERYDAY!!! knowing alot of people now :D

6. Imaperson2

Imaperson2 Catapult Fodder

Hey my name is Imaperson2 i have tried using editor but i couldnt because i found out it was for premuim people only.So it would be really nice to get to use editor in single players and not real servers because I would be cheating then.And my parents wont allow me to buy full version.I have enough money but they said i cant buy it.So this is why I really want to get full version so bad.And whenever its christmas i dont get anything because my parents dont have money alot of money in christmas.

Thank You,for your time for reading this:) My only wish for Christmas is to win this.This will be a great first gift for Christmas.Thank You agian:)

jokeman8454 likes this.
  7. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Cool giveaway! I might as well join because I know a couple of non-premium players who really want to fight some zombies for Christmas. My ingame name is rocker2, and although Christmas is not really my thing, I fell that maybe this Christmas I can contribute to the KAG community.

Merry Christmas Guro and the KAG community!

Edit: I like a wide variety of music, from Eric Dolphy to Muse and 3 Doors Down

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Guro... For real... Did you hit the lottery or something?!

Radpipe, Stevedog, xChapx and 12 others like this.
  9. What a great lottery! Lawl, I have some postcards if anyone is interested to get one for christmas :) Just PM your address & name.

rocker2 likes this.
  10. I have 1 person in mind who seriously deserves premium. Since hes been playing KAG for a much longer time than most people.

11. Imaperson2

Drafiks who is it? Guro?

12. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

25 Codes? that's... (looks up how much codes cost) hmmmmmmm 25*$12.99... I assume that's a lot of money... I'm too lazy to do math right now... what? Christmas codes are for slackers? FINE... but i'm rounding... huh huh huuuuuuuuhhh.... $325?!?!?!?!?! ... and just how did you say you came by these? :huh?: ... lol :P

idk what you think of as good music... but i'm a fan of soft/alt. Rock to Hard rock, so a pretty wide range, basically anything from Coldplay to Breaking Benjamin, with my favorite band right in the center (Yellowcard... <3 <3 <3) also lifehouse daughtry and Nickelback, Switchfoot, The Fray, but I do have an appreciation of older music, The Police are good, B-52s and Foo Fighters have some good songs, and I even like a little doo wop every now and then :P

... But if you give me a code, i'll have to thank Hella for giving me this link in our conversation.. what were we even talking about anyway? I don't remember :P

p.s. some of the heavier and medium rock bands I like since i mostly listed softer:

Rise Against, Three Days Grace, Three Doors Down, Skillet, Paramore, stuff like that :P Merry Christmas :bison:<---- i just luvs me a good bison...

13. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Hey Guro, in keeping with the Christmas spirit, please remember that Santa doesn't give anything to anyone on his naughty list. :P

14. Evan5567

Evan5567 Shark Slayer
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

What a great contest!
    Sign me up if you will...It'd be great to get a premium account for one of my friends... :p

15. I have someone who is deserves a premium account very much, she is very cool, and shes a good singer.Besides, She has been really wanting a premium so she can use all of the cool heads. **She mostly listens to country music** ;)

16. Imaperson2

who is it?

17. Guro

Guro SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM

I steal TVs to feed my crippling addiction to helping people. It's a terrible curse.

DeathAngel, Stevedog, Kyzak and 13 others like this.
  18. Imaperson2

Funny:D ..MERRY CHRISTMAS GURO

19. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

If you ever need a driver or someone to help lift them heavy ass plasmas, lemme know homey.

Stevedog and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  20. feet

feet Bison Rider

Good thing you don't have to have any skill to enter. I have a chance!
    [​IMG]

jokeman8454 and xChapx like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.