1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Guro-claws' Happy Christmas Funtime Giveaway

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Guro, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Graver

Graver Haxor

Merry Christmas! All non-premium can happy :)

Arcite and Pesinario like this.
  2. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

May i join in the christmas fun guro, I know im premuim and all. But i want to get it for my brother Demonjr, his birthday is coming up soon and i really want to suprise him with premuim he has been dying to get.

Arcite likes this.
  3. lachiboy101

lachiboy101 Catapult Fodder

Hi i love;) kag so much and i will do anything to get a premium account. i love a few kinds of music which include r&b , country music etc. . so it will make me happy :) so much if i got one of the 25 premium accounts your giving away( it will be the greayest present i wouldve gotten if i get one of the 25 premium accounts your giving away:rollseyes:. oh and it wuld be a great bday present aswell my birthday is the 28th of december its just 3 days after Xmass. so it wuld be a great bday present aswell :).

4. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

25 free premium accounts, wow... How did you afford all of them? Also I reccommend Dubstepmonkey, I find he's a nice player in the game as well as skilled

DubstepMonkey likes this.
  5. SerialKiller

SerialKiller Catapult Fodder

Hi! I really like KAG, I have played the earliest verions! I live in Hungary, and there we don't have enough money for KAG. I would really like the premium account! Please choose me!

For some good music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdkBs0VCSX0

6. Bado

Bado Catapult Fodder

Its nice to see KAG geting into christmas spirit. It would be lovely if grass was replaced by snow and ice for a time being. The joy this game has given me its incredible (thou sometimes it makes me rage hard) i should realy consider buying it sometime in a near future.

7. HardPenguin

HardPenguin Horde Gibber

[​IMG]

About Guro's giveaway? See the non-premium community part reaction:

[​IMG]

Guro, DubstepMonkey and BlueLuigi like this.
  8. thegoodone

thegoodone Tree Planter

Firstly, I want to thank Guro warmly because he made me, disillusioned Russian guy,smiling happily. Your generosity and kindness have supported me in the hard day.I guess that it was sent to me from heaven to show that there isn`t only the patch of fog in front of me - the Sun is always here.
    Secondly, this offer is very special - and it`s not a big matter of presents. The main point is that Guro has finally brought the atmosphere of New Year in our lovely forum.
    Thank you, dear Guro. Love you all and wish Merry Christmas to everyone.

rocker2 and HardPenguin like this.
  9. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Well this is proper nice. I already have a premium account, so I'd probably use it for a giveaway on my channel (cough), so you'd be giving one to someone who may not even be on the forums!

Regardless, Jónsi and Sigur Rós have been occupying most of my listening time, these days, it's amazing. Just such a good style, and it mixes so much stuff together, even classical! Which is great, since I have a nice classical background. I'm also a musician and I can play six different instruments, and yeah. If you don't know who I am, I make YouTube videos, and I'll soon make a nice KAG video with someone that I'm pretty sure everyone here knows. We just need to schedule it, but I think he/she/it/man/lady/person/thing is sick, soooo yeah.

Hi :D

HardPenguin likes this.
  10. zazakmazak

zazakmazak Shipwright

merry christmas and happy new year from Czech Republic
    P.S. i want gold:gold:

11. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Hey Guro, Glad your doing this. If i get a premium code, im giving it to one of my friends at school ;)

12. Lavenhart

Lavenhart Catapult Fodder

Im Pro! i Need it!!!@!@!@!xd:QQ:Im from Poland, when u dont give me gold i send my Polish brothers to steal u car!!!

13. thiago1505

thiago1505 Catapult Fodder

merry christmas!!!:)

i love kag but i don't have money for buy it!!!:(
    this is my chance to have it!!!:)!!!

Froghead48 likes this.
  14. superpokes

superpokes Bison Rider

D:
    </br>--- merged: Dec 6, 2012 2:08 PM ---</br>
    Oh I missed my opportunity to shine. I hope you like my sunglasses

thegoodone likes this.
  15. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Action Hank you're such a real man

:heart:
    :migrant:

Have my babbies

Guro and Viken like this.
  16. Converse

Converse Galen's Wifu Staff Alumni
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Wazzup?!?!

Haha, Anyway, Thanks for doing this giveaway for all the KAG members. I know whoever wins will appreciate it very much.

I am a KAG member who does my very best to be nice to everyone no matter what. KAG is my favorite game to play ( even though I'm a girl :p) I want to say congratulations to all the winners ahead of time :)

Froghead48 likes this.
  17. Kerake

Kerake Builder Stabber

Hi everyone! First of all, sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish. I want to be honest: I found this game yesterday. I was bored most of my games, so start searching indie games, and found this. When I saw the pixelart, instantly fall in love with it. I started to search gameplays (the first was the WAR gameplay in the main page) and I thought "Damn, it looks so cool and fun, I give it a try". And I'm so proud of it, I was playing around from 7 p.m. to 4 a.m. Seriously, damn addictive game! I really enjoy it and I want to try the full version and support the developers, because I'm a programmer too and I know how hard is to develop a game without any support. Anyway, I will buy 1 or 2 copies of this game for some christmas present to some friends when I have enough money and a way to pay it (actually, I don't have any bank account or paypal... I will try to find someone that can do it for me).
    I will end this with a thank you so much to developers for make this awesome game and I will try to tell all the gamer people I know about this game, it deserves much more support.

Thanks for your time.

18. RikTelner

RikTelner Arsonist

Explain me one thing first. If you have no internet. And you are such a poor. Pro une, how did you came on KAG account or even posted. Pro due, if you are poor you should take care of food, not of KAG game o_O

19. BigOldDragon

BigOldDragon Ballista Bolt Thrower

Well I would buy it if I could in my country(Moldova)but the only way possible here would be credit card which I lack since I don't have that much money to maintain one,if someone else needs the premium let them have it I'm used to playing normal as it is.Oh and a bloody Christmas to you all :lantern:

Ej likes this.
  20. Anonymus

Anonymus Shark Slayer

Hi!
    I badly speak in English, sorry. I live in Hungary. We've been playing this game.
    I think it is very good game and the full version is even better.
    Good song: :)
    Merry Christmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.