1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

output_x3GFzi.gif

Name: Action! Unlimited | 32 Player
    Ip/Port:74.91.114.49:50301
    Game mode: Capture The Flag
    Slots: 32
    Max Ping: 300

Some basic rules:

1) No Griefing
    2) No Hacking
    3) No Glitch Abusing
    4) No Spacebridging (Building on the very top tile of the map)
    5) No digging a tunnel from your tent, this will usually only make your team lose, and is akin to griefing.
    6) Don't piss off Admins, they can and will ban you for it.
    7) Super Admins(Red Names) are allowed to do whatever they want. (Only superadmins have editor!!!)

We have a Zero-Bullshit Policy, if you are caught griefing or hacking you will be banned permanently. You will be given another chance if you write me a 3 paragraph essay on what you did and why it is bad.

Donate to keep the server up if you like it: https://www.nfoservers.com/donate.pl?force_recipient=1&recipient=lordsharkrave@gmail.com (Make sure you contact Arcrave via PM to get your VIP access!)

You can recieve VIP on the server for one month if you donate 5$ USD.
    VIP service includes: join reserved slots when server is full(maximum of 10 reserve slots); can votekick players on both teams, regardless of what team you're on; pingkick immunity; no map vote/votekick cooldown.

I need maps! If you make a decent map and post it here, I'll probably add it!
    I'm using 264x96 as dimensions.

This list will be updated, but not often.
    Admins: 00_raiser; 360noscope; alpaca; andr01d; andro1d; aoi; applestothepear; areo; azeal; bammboo; bandit4; beasterdenbeast; beef; beelzebub; beezlebub; birdman159; blitzkrieg99; bookmark; brandon816; brilly; bruthsaw; cadbury; catakus; celia; converse; coolcat; countrary; deputy; derek; drzaloski; ej; evan5567; fiddy; forsaken; generic; greenrock; guro; haste; hexalslug; i3lue; ivy; jackal; jaedong; justi01; kalikst; lag-a-lot; lehoon; markboy789; maverick; mcchunks; mechatrickster; monsteri; mricarus; mulpy; nazna; norill; overlord; oximus; panic_trap; paralogia; potatomcwhiskey; pumpkingslice; radpipe; ramsis; rubixxcube; slather; terraria_clone; thebonesauce; thericecooker; titmau5; tooche; vampo; warrfork; wolffkran; xlayer; yagger;

Super Admins: arcrave; beef; blitzkrieg99; boxpipe; forsaken; jackitch; jerloch; kouji; rayne; s17; unnamedplayer;

Kalikst, Gurin, Invaders and 25 others like this.
  2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

A warning to players, because some will bitch.

If I see you doing something excessively STUPID, generally if it's during build time, I will attempt to freeze you, fix it with editor and then move on.

If you EVER remake what I just fixed with editor, chances are I will just ban you, if you see something made with editor it is for a fucking reason, and in general the reason is: You fucking idiot this is bad.

Common examples:
    Door hallways
    Bridges lining the entire side of a wall
    A wall that you have to climb like 30 blocks to get over for our own side with no doors in the middle

Sometimes I'll be nice enough to tell you how retarded are you, othertimes I won't, be glad when I do.

Oh and if you keep doing the same stupid shit I might just permaban you.

Tunneling from under our flag is pretty much a zero tolerance ONE fucking chance thing too, if I see you and tell you to stop and see you doing it again you are banned, permanently, period. If I've told several other people while I know you were online and nearby (so you saw me doing it/freezing people) and then go on to do it nextgame/that game, I will fucking ban you.

I play it by ear, but basically if you are:
    1) Hacking
    2)Griefing
    3)Retarded as all shit
    I will ban you more likely than not. I usually ban at least 1 person PER game, it's rare that I don't have to do this, we generally have enough players where if you are stupid I can ban you and not care, I will be fine, I will move on, I will be unphased and happy that you are no longer on to drag down my team or the other team, it will feel good.

Kalikst, Domis, bandit4 and 14 others like this.
  3. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Woooh! Actions server is here! Now no more complaints? Please? Please..... ? Hope so :D

Boxpipe and arcanecat like this.
  4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Guro is sponsoring everything. I guess the only sensible explaination is that he is trying to gain power over the entirety of KAG through excessive love. The scoundrel!

I3lue, Boxpipe, arcanecat and 2 others like this.
  5. BlueLuigi

Wrong thread?

but Guro is indeed a boss sponsoring shit all over the place.

It's clear that stealing TVs is hella op.

e: wut, we got sponspored by Guro? I thought Arcrave was our sponsor? What the hell.

Also, what's up with all these ducks. Dallas is OP.

Domis, Boxpipe, arcanecat and 2 others like this.
  6. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

No hacking? WHAT since when is this a rule? omg dude your ruining the game... ur ded 2 me

Piano, Boxpipe, arcanecat and 2 others like this.
  7. BlueLuigi

Maverick banned for hella hacks.

Oximus is next yo.

Piano, Domis, Boxpipe and 1 other person like this.
  8. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

if i build a flying overhand, that requires me to collapse the building underneath it (ie a 1by 10 block wall) will i get banned?

Piano, Boxpipe and arcanecat like this.
  9. BlueLuigi

It depends entirely on the building, and whether or not there is possible doubt that the builder is retarded or not for doing it.

If you want to build a floating 1(horiz)by 10 (vertical) wall that's floating, why have it floating would be the first thing I ask, but disregarding that if it could help the enemy (landing pad built like a retard, etc) then I'd probably kick you and laugh at you, then ban you next time.

Alternatively I'd freeze you and send you to the void for a while, since Arcrave is the server owner and this is his favorite form of punishment this will appease him.

If you mean that you are building a 1x10 thing of ladders or blocks or some crap to then build up top and collapse the thing underneath, it depends entirely on what's above, if it's a flat easily landed on platform sure, if it's a way to increase the strength of the platform next to it then it's fine, just don't fucking kill anyone with the collapse.

Domis, Boxpipe and arcanecat like this.
  10. Rayne

guro gave us 250$ to keep the server up.

11. BlueLuigi

:o

then Arcrave was a lie

I knew it!

Someone find out what guro's favorite form of KAG torture is. ;)

Piano, Domis, Boxpipe and 1 other person like this.
  12. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Arcrave was never the truth.

13. Rayne

no, you're a cat, shut up.

Piano, rocker2, Boxpipe and 3 others like this.
  14. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Man, I was afraid I would never see the server again! Thanks Guro!
    Are there going to be any cool new changes to the config files soon?

Domis, Boxpipe and arcanecat like this.
  15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Yes, Areo, you're a cat. Shut your noise-void.

16. Rayne

Geti has added some variables for me, and the configs will actually change quite drastically soon.

it will be like this:

Archer: 2 hearts, 1/4th heart low shot(fast shots), 1 heart mid shot, 2 heart full shot(increased time to charge), distance nerfed a tiny bit, not as much as it is now though, so consider it a buff.

Knight: 4 hearts, 1 heart jabs(staying the same), 2 heart slashes

This way, archers can one hit kill other archers(preventing long archer stalemates, since you can't heal from an instant kill). Jabs won't be as powerful, because it'll require 4 jabs to kill, while keeping the fast paced gameplay because you can still 2 hit kill with slashing.

I3lue, Boxpipe, arcanecat and 8 others like this.
  17. vampo

vampo alchemist Donator Tester

shorten build time!

18. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

No

rocker2, I3lue, Boxpipe and 6 others like this.
  19. BlueLuigi

Build time is already pretty short when you consider how little a single builder can actually get done in that time, and how many people you have to punch in the fucking face through the monitor for building stupid shit, fix their shit, and make something good in the place of their stupid shit, you can easily waste your entire build time doing just that.

The things that need doing are:
    1)Fix zooming out 3rd zoom
    2)Fix Quarters making you a builder
    3)Those dope ass changes Rayne suggested
    4)Stronger catapults (1shotKO an entire tower)

Piano, Domis, Boxpipe and 4 others like this.
  20. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

5) Tent eating gold and arrows, 1 minute of silence for all the gold i lost to feed the tents greed.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.