1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Guro-claws' Happy Christmas Funtime Giveaway

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Guro, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EstebanLB

EstebanLB Shipwright

Cool! So this is my Santa's list for this Christmas:

-KAG Premium account

I would go on but that's the only thing I want!!!!!!

2. alldoom

alldoom Catapult Fodder

hello i`ve been playing for the last two years and find it quite fun, though ive been having an ache to slaughter zombies. xD

btw for music 20`s swing for the WIN

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

master4523 and thegoodone like this.
  4. thegoodone

thegoodone Tree Planter

Need to be said that DeathAngel is great player and good friend. I`m supporting his candidacy with all my heart and soul.
    I guess that other guys are neat too but I haven`t got a lucky opportunity to play with them.

DeathAngel likes this.
  5. Uberscorch

Uberscorch Catapult Fodder

I wish i could be one of the winners.:). MERRY CHRISMAS TO YOU ALL

6. Golem

Golem Catapult Fodder

Wow, you're a really nice person for doing this. Even if i don't get the code, thanks for doing this. c:

7. lil4eyes

lil4eyes Bison Rider

Sign me up Guro, and Merry Christmas in advanced! :)

8. sign me up too :p

9. Kagun

Kagun Catapult Fodder

This is the third time I have tried to send you a message but I keep messing up and deleting the post.
    I hope you have a nice day and hopefully I will see a full account under the virtual Christmas tree, lol.
    I love the game so much I play it all the time but, my family does not have the money for a full account so hopefully you can send me a gift. If not then I hope that someone else will get the great surprise under their inbox, I hope you have a nice day. -KAG player Kagun

10. sxj

sxj Catapult Fodder

Well, this is my entry, lol, look at me, now im trying to get a free account xD

Oh well, i am a kid named Jesse Sanchez, im from Baja California, mexico, ensenada, i am 11, and yes, i play this bloody and gory game :D. Oh well, i am posting this for a chance to win :D, i really want that zombie mode!!!! i wish i had it, i want it so much D:, also, i want that knight hat, it looks so cool! Oh well, im gonna be honest, im not starving or anything, i actually live in a 2 floor house, with my soon ps3 that i will get for christmas :D, a HD plasma tv and this Windows Vista computer, so, if you decide to not give me it beacuse im too rich or so, well dont, buuut, here in ensenada, i cant buy online membership or anything, beacuse there is no Pesos to Dollars currency :(, oh well, please choose me! -KAG user SXJ:spam: :builder: :knight:

11. A_killer

A_killer Catapult Fodder

Hello.. Im new to this thread.. I have been playing KAG for months and i'm getting good with archery and melee.. I'm not begging for anything but if i am lucky enough to be awarded then thanks.. English is not my native language but i am practicing it.. THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME GAME!!!!!!

12. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

13. feevinitup

feevinitup Catapult Fodder

I will post. Sounds like something awesome you're doing, so thanks for the chance! Fun fact: I really need to get better at this game, still practicing away!

14. Arcite

Arcite Horde Gibber

I guess I'll try my luck. :) Merry Christmas!

15. Hawker

Hawker Bison Rider

I know you are going to make a lot of people happy for doing this Guro. It is really nice and good on you for doing it, and i definatly know a lot of people that are deserving of this. Merry Christmas everyone.

Arcite likes this.
  16. Ducko

Ducko Bison Rider

Hey Guro I like Ducks and hats and I like music that sounds good.

Fun fact: Did you know that Ducks have corkscrew like penises that grow up to 20 centimetres? Merry Christmas ;)

Canadian98, Viken, Beef and 1 other person like this.
  17. Gonf

Gonf Base Burner

Ducko is not the sickening person he seems to be at first glance.
    Well, most of him is, but on the inside there's a tiny little bit of light.
    Thats the remains of the human he ate this morning. :rollseyes: Shit happens.

I hope he does get premium since it would be very nice to show him the joys of a yellow name and a hat with a kettle on it.

Ducko and Viken like this.
  18. Golem

Golem Catapult Fodder

Oh, i forgot. Merry Christmas :P

Arcite likes this.
  19. Deputy

Deputy Builder Stabber

gib gaem pls

Razi, xChapx, jeffeypop and 8 others like this.
  20. DeathAngel

DeathAngel Shipwright

Not only you forgot :d
    Btw ! Merry Christmas !
    :note: :migrant::skeleton::migrant: :note:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.