1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Get Creative! Sandbox Server [+ Discussion]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by trelawney, Jun 1, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Robinskie

Robinskie Drill Rusher

Can someone please unban a player named 'ash70010'?
    I froze him because the server log said he made a collapse of over 3000 blocks and asked him to explain.
    He became scared and left (while frozen). After he left, Anatis and stig said that they were the ones that collapsed it, to get some more buildspace (it was Anatis' build).

2. Thebig33

Thebig33 Builder Stabber

Downburst im trying to get admin ive already tryed but no one replied me.
    I'd love to be admin because i never was 1 before and because itsbetter so i can kick people that are griefing or banning them...
    I hope you see this message and tell me how to get admin in Get Creative!

3. I think you need more detail about you;re self etc.

4. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

You're a total stranger with three posts in this forum, trollface avatar, no admin experience, your English reads like you wouldn't care much if anyone can read it and you're begging. Sorry Thebig33: you won't be admin and you don't have to ask again.

SkiPzZ_ likes this.
  5. Thebig33

Thebig33 Builder Stabber

Damn man no need to say all that.
    BTW im not english im still learing the troll face is JUST AN AVATAR and i might have no experience of admin but i can test if i can be an admin

6. Read it again, I don't "think" they will let you.

7. Thebig33

Thebig33 Builder Stabber

Ok Le'ts talk about this how may i get unbanned?!
    lier...

8. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Did you just cheat/hack? Right after asking to become an admin?

9. Robinskie

Robinskie Drill Rusher

That would be a total fail.
    And Downburst, If someone leaves while frozen, how long is he banned?

10. Thebig33

Thebig33 Builder Stabber

Yes i confess.But i cheated because i wanted to help people.I replied almost a hundred times but no one replied me back...
    Ihad a discussion with SkiPzZ_ in-game but he banned me.Still lieing me saying that he would ban me 24h and woul'nt report the situation...
    I was asking to beome admin /VIP to resolve problem on the server and kick the grifers on the server (they are there almost all day)
    Sorry if it was against the rules but if you would forgive me or give me another chance to re-enter the server or a a chance to be admin

11. Okay, I caught this guy trying to grief a tower when I first came on, he was using hacks to break it. I froze him and told him why he was banned etc. Then I had potato butting in, he kept shouting at me saying "YOU BAD ADMIN!" I then made a deal, I would reduce his ban time if he showed me his hacks and he had the fast mining hack. He carried on using his hacks, it was a fake deal. I wouldn't make deal's with hackers. He applies for admin, then has hacks?

12. Thebig33

Thebig33 Builder Stabber

Sorry mate but thats not real i NEVER SAID THAT YOUR BAD and i was just making a way to get to the other side.
    But you dint want to hear wat the other wante to say: someone said ''I Confirm''Thebig helped us building'' but you dint hear them lier

13. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Stupid discussion, hackers will never get admin status. You better not do it again, if I ever see you hack myself I will ban you for eternity. (and your account will get suspended)

SkiPzZ_ likes this.
  14. Thebig33

Thebig33 Builder Stabber

Atleast can you unban me and give me a second chance??

15. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

Sorry. I'm not English, too, and I don't blame you for your language alone. My English is also far from being perfect. But it is one point that ads to my overall impression of you.
    Think about it: You want the power to kick or ban anybody from the server. I would expect you to present yourself as a person we could trust with this. But what you do looks like the opposite in my eyes. Now you cheat or hack or whatever and then try to justify it with the argument you wanted to help. Why? This doesn't help you.
    And I don't think I or anyone else has to waste his or her time with you begging again and again to be admin. Because what you do looks a lot like trolling or you really don't know when it's time to stop.
    I have no problem if you play without cheating. And you can still report griefers. But you shouldn't be admin for quite a while. Keep cool, don't beg and be a nice person in the kag community for a long time and I may change my mind. And if you are any serious just think about what you say and do and how it will look to others. If you are not able to do so don't expect anyone to take you serious.

SkiPzZ_ likes this.
  16. This is what I said, I didn't say you said it, and hacks is no way threw, just go over it, Potato said he helped you, I have no reason to believe him, after he shouted at me kept saying "ADMIN STRIKE ONE!"

17. stig700

stig700 Ballista Bolt Thrower

ye its true ;p the parcour map +ladder spam =kick and insulting just mute the fucker we have DA powa now
    </br>--- merged: Dec 12, 2012 12:29 PM ---</br>
    ye we destroyed it because it was blocking the way and apparently there is a bug when you collapse something with bedrock(editor) somebody random gets blamed and skip it was a Gaint text across the hole map so of course we collapsed it if you couldnt build above 15-25 blocks

18. Robinskie

Robinskie Drill Rusher

Don't ask it here, send a PM to Downburst!

19. Bado

Bado Catapult Fodder

I dont know what kind of server are you running but its full of spammers and griefers. On top of that you have like idk. 10 admins who are all incompetent and do absolutely nothing beside jerk off and ban people when its already too late. Some of them dont even know how to properly speak english. You should either start blacklisting people on server or do a clean sweep. I usualy find myself on the server and just want to build but i cant because its either all fucked up or people are simply pathetic and grief every little shit. On top of that its basicly the only server in eu with creative mode.

Ikea likes this.
  20. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

Admins cant ban someone unless they see them grief so unfortunately somethimes your creation is destroyed. Normaly griefers are permabanned unless the admins who are not incompetent see fit to do otherwise. We dont clean sweep ban because you normally end up banning innocent people as well as griefers. The map being full of rubbish is a problem, it seems that admins (maybe its juat me) cant change to a new map and therefore the only way to change map is to get a vote which normally doesnt happen.

SkiPzZ_ likes this.
Mods: jackitch