1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Creille's Bomb jump guide #2

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Creille, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Hello everyone my new video is a guide/Showcase of bomb jumps that i use.
    It teaches some aspects of bomb jumping and shows me doing them so you can copy my moves.
    -Sheild Glide Bomb Jump
    -Off ground Bomb Jump
    -Double Bomb Jumping :)
    -Proppolsion Bomb Jumping
    -360 Sheild GLide Bomb

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL AND SUBSCRIBE! :)

NOTE: i had 33 ping on the server and it is not recomended to bomb jump on servers with a fair ping on it :O
    Also sorry for my mouse being in there i am just starting to use Camtasia so i'm a Camtasia noob :P

For more knowledge on Knights and Bomb jumps Go HERE! to Cheese's Knight guide :)

illu and LucasTT like this.
  2. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

very good guide!
    you might want to cut the parts that dont explain anything, or fail at explaining something out, though.
    I have to admit that I dont know many people that would do it all right in one go,
    so this may very well be the best bombjumping video on forums.

Creille likes this.
  3. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Well I was going to cut some parts but when I watched back over it I noticed that even though I ramble through Abit it does showcase some stuff. I was tempted to speed up 2 minutes of it but yeahhh. :P
    I think my next video is going to have to be a "how to host a server" then I'd be the first to explain in a vid :P

4. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

well, I guess the way it is now has its own style...
    while its not perfected, it makes it seem more real.
    it shows that a good BJ is hard to perform.

(just reread the last line... o_O)

Creille likes this.
  5. Creille

Creille Base Burner

I was planning on doing it on a custom map with only me but when I did it all looked to set up so I decided to show that it's quite easy to do in not set up circumstances like n the middle of RTDM's

6. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

exactly what I meant.
    good job.

7. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

Yeah,you should do some cuts =C
    But it shows the "real life" in kag :p
    Nice video dude

Gofio likes this.
  8. Creille

Creille Base Burner

also i may come back to see how everything is going, cya for now though enjoy the video :)
    @dev, i used some pictures from your tumblr to create the thumbnail, just say if you don't want it there. Cheerios

PLEASE POST SOME THEADBACK, i will be doing some other games now :)
    PS. you may notice the freazing in between slides, i mucked up the intervals and i couldn't be bothered re editing it :P

-Tj-, Antman, D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 and 2 others like this.
  9. Slimmy

Slimmy Catapult Fodder

Yes you're back Creille!!! I thought my trainer and mentor was gone for ever! :o us non elite ranked people needed our leader back
    Alot has changed while you've been gone! the updates are all looking nicer than ever though :)

I love the thumbnails, they add a great touch to your vids, and I noticed the freezing a bit but it actually adds to it I think so decent effort there Also I have been trying a few of those and I think one that hasn't really been explored much is that wall slide one you did, I have never seen that before. You know at the end in your bloopers, there is a part where you just casually jump 6 blocks out of a spike pit with your bomb. FUUUUUU I've been trying it but I can never get it.. Teach me my lord I believe I am worthy :P

I do not know what's happened to my clan so if RU5H isn't dead I might try my luck at joining. There are also quite a few new small clans out there. And I have seen a few older dead clans return.

You better not come back after this, your probably the best Aussie knight (ignore exid :p) and we need all the upper hand we can get against good people, and we need our admin.

PS. I subbed to your channel
    PPS: sorry bout the wall of text bro :P

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Holy crap....Is this true creille? Your back!?!?!

*Hiperventalates*

11. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Creille left kag? Never noticed.... :(

12. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator

Never noticed creille never being on of recent, and his servers never being up. Yer lol, i never noticed.

Anyway creille, it would be good to have you back in the community, alot of people miss you. (And myself to the 100 or so list of people missing creille*

13. Creille

Creille Base Burner

I did leave, but dis game so addictive :P I'll probably be playing again by Christmas time..

Just stopped playing and basically forgot about the game, then I opened this video up and was like, daaaaammm was back on the old Aussie server in a few clicks :P

Arcite likes this.
  14. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator

Sweet! Nice.

Creille likes this.
  15. Puzzelism

Puzzelism Catapult Fodder

Thank you so much!
    PS: My friend was good at bomb jumpin... Was...

16. Force

Force Shark Slayer

This is something that has recently come to my attention and is very helpful. Its similar to a double bomb jump except you only need 1 bomb to accomplish the same distance and height. Here's a video of me demonstrating the tactic. It might be really laggy because it was done on Australian Ctf Server. Cata Bomb jump.gif
    Here are a a few steps to do this.
    1. Get in a catapult (make sure you have at least 1 bomb)
    2. When you see fit activate the bomb while in the cata.
    3. Wait for you to be launched.
    4. Shield up and release the bomb.
    5. Enjoy.

Hope you like this. :)
    Force

17. lil4eyes

lil4eyes Bison Rider

Wouldn't the bomb explode if you light to early?

18. Lexar514

Lexar514 Shipwright

Not if you are really lucky but still, I would rather pay 20 more coins to make sure I don't end up scattered at the enemies feet.

19. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

That is damn cool.

20. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Nice idea, but I assume it requires precise timing?

GloriousToast likes this.