1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

SirSalami and SsEeXx

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by EnderVlad, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnderVlad

EnderVlad Shark Slayer

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

SirSalami is one of the devs of kag...

Also please use youtube and don't use a non-english site that forces you to download it

3. Still, if hes hacked, he better have a good explanation.

4. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

There isn't hack from what i know to do that, nub.

5. Clost

Clost Arsonist

Seriously, do you think a Kag's dev could hack?

6. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Only Rain cause he bribe with penis.

rocker2, BlauweSmurf and Clost like this.
  7. Ghozt, your clearly a noob if you don't know there's fly hacks. Its a common thing now.

Anyone can hack, no matter who you are or what position you hold.

Besides, no one should be posting here unless they got evidence (videos) to support this claim. So post evidence or GTFO.

8. Clost

Clost Arsonist

1st : Its a dev. It means KAG is "his" game. Hacking a game is like an insult to the game and the creators.
    2nd : You didn't post any evidence. So you can get out.

PS : Sorry Fuzzy, wont do it again.

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Oy! No chatter in here unless it's to post evidence! If I catch any of you lot cluttering up a report again there will be hell (and warnings) to pay. Understood? :huh?:

Also, EnderVlad, I ain't viewing video evidence unless it's posted to Youtube. If it's posted somewhere else then I will simply ignore it on the principle of I'm not gonna click on a .ru link because I have zero interest in Russian pr0n. End of story.

rocker2 and Ghozt like this.
  10. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Locking - it wasn't SirSalami but SirSalaml (instead of small 'i' small 'l' in the end).

Ghozt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.