1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

And again you used real people. You scare me Kouji, what about your anime?

3. haha kouji.

4. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I will agree that I remember when KARPS admins were goofing with editor that all the KARPS admins were permabanned. I don't know the situation, but I don't see much difference.

5. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

you contradicted yourself my good sir, thanks for the input though. :yes:
    [​IMG]
    EDIT: EDITED BEFORE REFRESHING THE PAGE... lol​

6. thebonesauce

lol, again, I wasn't even there if that post is in reference to me. I LOVE YOU SHARKY I PET YOU AND FEED YOU :D

I3lue and Arcrave like this.
  7. Wow, the things you can't unsee and unread in this thread. :p

xD xD xD

Alpaca likes this.
  8. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

Hello,

I am just ban from action unlimited but it was a big misunderstanding. I think it was sauce bone who freeze me and blause (or a name like that) who say I grief. But, you can look the report, I don't colapse a castle from my team but an ennemy castle above our trap bridge. When this castle was colapse by me, my team knight can attack their castle, so it was a good colapse. Please unabn me.

9. Anyone else ever noticed how most of the people we ban turn out to be failures at English? English = Not a griefer

Lancelotz, I3lue and PumpkingSlice like this.
  10. thebonesauce

THERE IS NO ONE NAMED SAUCE BONE!

You have been banned for 24 hours. BlauweSmurf caught you griefing your own team's structure, and you were banned for it. Unless you can provide proof to the contrary, you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

11. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

how can I proove it ? I promise I don't grief our castle ! Our team cant go throw ennemy castle because they do a bridge on us. Moreover, remember, in last game i help the team to win with the flag, and I never grief !

I don't want to play tonight, and i will switch down my computer now. So I will wait tomorrow to play. But, i am bored, because i am not guilty, I don't grief my team castle. It's very painful to be ban when we don't do an error.

Please think about it and leave benefit of the doubt when you don't see the action.

12. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

I legitimately think that kolp didn't grief, we(blue) did have a bridge over some red plataforms dude probably broke it and blawfe thought it was a stupid thing to do.

1 day ban is not a big deal. just chill and go outside, tell our families we are still alive.. pale but alive

Andr01d and PumpkingSlice like this.
  13. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

Thanks Oximus, as I say, I will switch down my computer and wait another day, but it's important to me to have the truth because I NEVER grief.

14. thebonesauce

I trust more respected members of the community and ones that have been around a while. Not ones who join for the sole purpose about crying because they're banned for griefing.

Like Oximus said, I can't go on your word alone. Your name was is the collapse file, and Blauwe (and I think someone else) said you griefed. It's less than 24 hours now. Go play outside or something. I'm going out for my mom's birthday.

15. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

ok but remember me, I NEVER grief ;-)

Bye

16. thebonesauce

Okay, I'll remember it. It doesn't necessarily mean you did or didn't do it, but I'll remember.

17. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

Well lets go back to topic before warfox and batcave started being girls.

I think most of us agree that skybridges suck fat soggy hairy balls, and even tho Rayne (cuz hes gay n bad) likes them i think the amount of blocks that can be built without support needs to decrease maybe by 10.

We (royal we) should decrease in small amounts to see what works for everyone.

E: And when i say everyone i mean me.

18. thebonesauce

Let's even try decreasing the current number by 5 if Rayne doesn't wanna do 10. JUST TO SEE.

19. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Let's just kick rayne because he sucks?

20. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

k ur banned
    yeah i was thinking i should reduce it a bit, but the one variable i need- limiting building height- doesn't exist.
    </br>--- merged: Jan 2, 2013 10:25 PM ---</br>
    how many times do i need to say this- i like tower to tower skybridging, not normal skybridging. you fucking homo

WarrFork likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.