1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Realm of the Mad God

Discussion in 'Other games' started by who, Jun 2, 2011.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. You didn't play the game, sorry. The game is way different from your thoughts. It all depends on your skills. To be better you need to be patient. It's easy to max out a character in a day. atleast 6/8. Getting amulets is cheap as hell for a while now. How can you unlock everything? Did you really reach the 65 stars? Have you finished all the dungeons? Including Wine Cellar, Tomb of the Ancients? Mad Lab? Have you got the dirk of Cronus from Cube god? It's chance is like 0.1% maybe lower. Have you bought the dungeon keys and opened dungeons for your beloved guildmates? Have you bought the biggest guild hall?

It's not as simple as you think.. even I have only fulfilled like half of them. Maybe try harder? Or play KAG ^^

Happiness likes this.
  2. Lemmingworld

Lemmingworld Haxor

You been playing that game awhile then? I didn't get addicted that much xD

3. Kinpump

Kinpump Music Guy THD Team Donator

I think it's a nice game for shorter periods of playing.
    For me it does not hold a great enjoyment over longer times.

But I just love to ramble around with 20 strange guys shooting stuff up.

Still prefer KAG ;D

4. Most games feel like there's still a way to go once you hit max level. In this I didn't feel like I had anywhere to go despite reaching level 20. Even with all the gear upgrades, etc... it doesn't feel like a full game.

5. Oh yes.. it includes alot of repeating yourself :/ You know.. when you want to max out the defense of a rogue you need to gather up to 25 defence potions. The same type of god give it and it's just like farming. Like Runescape, but shorter ^^

6. Runescape actually felt like you were achieving things though.

7. Lemmingworld

Lemmingworld Haxor

Yeah once you get to level 20 you get "fame" instead of xp. After that you get like the 2nd best items in the game and then you kill a shedload of gods then it gets real slow. You get all bored and walk straight into teh middlez and die.

8. That's exactly what I did. Yay, i have level 20! Yay, I am a warrior! Yay, I have tier 8 weapons and armor! Yay, this game is boring. *walks into Oryx's face and gets vaporised.*

I'm done. :P

9. Oh.. Reudh.. O1 (Oryx - master of the fuzz) He is just a random boss that gives some bad loot. You know when you get your amulet you have 1 extra life and calculating to the current prices an amulet costs 8 any kind of stat pots, if you find a good seller. The prices as everyone knows are calculated in Defense potions, Life potions and amulets. Usually. When you have already maxed out your stats and got 2nd best items in the game, then a good opinion is to max out atleast 6/8 which means 6 stats out of 8. Def is a requirement and find a "pro" guild. In a very good example I am the founder of Nightingale II. According to the RotMG Guild Listing we are in the 9th spot in the world. http://rotmgstats.desucraft.net/guild Last week we were on 19th. We have high requirements (I haven't fulfilled them) to join and we do lots and lots of event every day. You know the Wine Cellar? If you are maxed and you have a "lil" bit of dodge, then you first let yourself know about all of the enemies bullets. Then you avoid only the CC(Crowd Control) and go by them. without killing, after reaching O2 ('Dat mad guy) You will deal a certain amount of damage to it and avoid the fight. With my priest I healed people, I dealt around 7k damage for Soulbound and in the end I got hydra armor. (best leather) <--- Ultimate winning guide? xD

Happiness likes this.
  10. superping

superping Drill Rusher

i used to be in a guild that was #13 or 18 i dont remember name was earlwolf. good times....

11. Earlwolf is on 20th, NG II is 8th ^^ Being in a guild with 50 people is amazing.

12. Duping ruined this game.:(

Happiness and BeasterDenBeast like this.
  13. Only for a while.. it will end in about a month and prices will rise high after that.

14. superping

superping Drill Rusher

woohoo... :,( imma miss ammies being 8 dex ! D;

Karpovich likes this.
  15. Zuboki

Zuboki KAG Guard Tester

I'm pretty much done at this point myself. I'll still check back for content updates, but nothing since the release of Tomb has really piqued my interest. The overall power level of the players is too high, and it's impossible to feel like you're actually accomplishing anything when every event you try to face is swarmed in short order. No one wants you if you have no experience, but no one is willing to give you any. It's an amusing game to start, but the endpoint elite is almost unbearable (coming from someone who's been around for over 2 and a half years).

On the other hand, rumours abound that Rob, one of the original 2 designers of Realm, is putting together a new company, and working on the creation of a new Flash-based MMO. He posted a call for testers on his company blog a month or two ago, but I'm not sure when we'll hear anything back about it... Right, Miaow?

Happiness, Beef and Noburu like this.
  16. zcrystalz

zcrystalz Catapult Fodder

realm of the mad god is my 2nd favorite game :O l=l=====>

Attached Files:

17. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

I played it for a while, i loved it so much that i bought some cool clothes and better stuff to my first mage, then after i died, i said nah and wanted to try to kill the boss again but it said that its perma death. now i never play it untill i get a way to hack more coins for it.

Happiness likes this.
  18. The game is back online, due the fact that ammy is just not working :3 I lub dat update.

19. Zuboki

Zuboki KAG Guard Tester

You are everything that's wrong with internet gaming. I weep for your ilk.

20. I can't resist it... I had to necro the thread...
    The game was a blast for me. Spent a whole summer on it. I made many maxed characters, killed them off and started again. But I think I may have wasted some time on it...
    There is no definite goal in this game, just get better. What makes it fun though is the community. Nothing beats ingame friends. I would have quit the game if I hadn't joined the forums.
    Btw, have some realm dupstep:
    https://soundcloud.com/slvrdllr/rotmg-theme-song-dubstep-wub

Happiness, hans_02, Noburu and 2 others like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi