1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Shield bashing is disabled by default on most servers because it tends to be hideously buggy. That said, to shield bash you simply jump into someone with your shield raised--the aim being to hit them with as much momentum as possible, so try to catch them with your jump on the way up. Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious (because you can't jump while your shield is being used) you'll have to arm your shield mid-jump--preferably just before you hit them.

2. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Also:
    Since shield bash is off I'm guessing your talking about a bugged shieldbash (which sends you flying to other side of map). Its something related to shielding/slashing at right time. Its a bug and shall be dealt with in time.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Ah yes, that. Due to recent tests with Exid I now know how that works, but I'm not going to share how to exploit it, sorry Pana. ;)

4. Pardon the intrusion, new guy here. So, I was playing in KAG Official VS RTDM Server. It was a 2vs1 match with me on the duo team. I was disconnected suddenly. I tried to rejoin the server but it said I was banned. I do not know why I became banned, as I wasn't doing anything wrong. How would I meet my friends now? Thanks for reading! :)

5. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

Probabaly a ping kick.

6. The answer to your problem is the fact that you are not banned. It was a ping ban [to do with your connection].
    You usualy have to wait 10-15 minutes before joining again.

7. Ok, now I AM ALSO BANNED from Supreme Pizza: The Original. I just got disconnected once then BAM! banned. What now?
    </br>--- merged: Jan 4, 2013 6:17 AM ---</br>
    Thank you very much for the insight. I shall see. I just didn't notice since my ping was low. Thanks everybody! :D

8. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Is there a way to change my username?

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

Yes, but you have to be a forum donator and even then it's a once-off deal.

10. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Dang. I really hate my username now.

11. Ok, another problem concerning ban stuff. So, I was playing on the Action! Unlimited Server. I was part of the Red Team. My Brother joined too but became blue. He wanted me to join the blue, but I said later on. The mayhem started. Midgame, my brother was really bugging me to switch teams. So I switched. I chose builder then proceeded to a fort. The fort looked awkward since one still had to climb to get to the other side, so I figured that I should build doors through it. As I proceeded to remove a small portion of the fort, someone said griefer. What does it mean? Then I got banned. So yeah, sorry for the long post. Thanks for reading.

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

The term "griefer" applies to someone who spoils the game for other people by (usually) destroying buildings belonging to their own team. Sadly they are common enough that people can be quick to accuse other people (who are really just trying to help by improving a building) of trying to grief said building. It probably didn't help that you had recently changed teams, it's possible that people thought you had switched teams just to grief, as that does happen sometimes. If you ever find yourself unfairly banned from a server for longer than 10-15 min then try posting in the server's thread (found in the Server Directory, here: https://forum.kag2d.com/forums/servers/) and politely asking for your ban to be removed. ;)

13. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

It is a bit of a hassle for us to do it. That's why it's being done only once (per donation).
    Anyway, if you do donate - you should PM me and Shadlington over forums.

14. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Ok thanks Furai and Fuzzy.

15. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Sorry for so many questions how do u change like castle fisher bomb jumper and stuff how do I change that

16. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

If you are talking about the title under your name, no you can't change it. Unless you are a forum donator i think. Anyway it will become less nooby the more like you recieve and more messages you post. That doesn't mean spam!

17. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

Your title changes depending on the amount of forum points you have, you get more points by earning trophies. https://forum.kag2d.com/help/trophies Depending on how many points you have you get a different title. for example Bomb Jumper or Knight slayer.

If you donate to the forums you earn 10 points and the ability to change your title as many times as you want for either 6 or 12 months depending on how much you donated. if you want to donate go here: https://forum.kag2d.com/account/upgrades

18. Nyxity

Nyxity Shipwright

In the Middle of the Game I've seen people change/modify their names according to the text/chat box above. How do you do this?

19. I'm sure your meaning clantags. You can modify this in the game settings in the main menu in the game.

It should look like this:
    [​IMG]

20. Nyxity

Nyxity Shipwright

Sanks. :D

Mods: Gurin