1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

PumpkingSlice: self quoting. Like a boss.

2. AL3X_j_M

AL3X_j_M Shipwright

I don't spam. The reason I was trying to talk during my mute was because you banned muted me for your own personal vendetta and didn't claim to be the one who muted me, or give reason why.

Good job framing me as a xenophobe because I don't like when people can't type to save their lives.

Flame me more please, it sustains me.

3. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Again, I didn't banned you. (But Arcrave did 5 minutes ago because you pissed him off.)
    You freaking need to read. You expect us to read your huge wall of text but you can't read 2-3 lines where it say I didn't banned you?

4. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

ok gud now i kno i can ban bekuz u no lyk da thing i sey but dat ok bekuz ban!!!! ok??

dragon4045 and PumpkingSlice like this.
  5. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

6. AL3X_j_M

AL3X_j_M Shipwright

You're correct about the muted/banned part, though I didn't make that mistake in the original post, my apologies for perpetuating it.

This is a popularity contest I'm not going to win, as far as I am aware I didn't do anything wrong except get on the bad side of the admins. I don't grief, don't spam (The [player has been muted] repetition was a result of anonymous punishment, something I don't endorse), and I don't directly insult people. There's not a legitimate argument anyone's stated as to why the staff has repeatedly muted me, except for the fact they just don't like me, also I was banned anonymously as well. This is a pretty poor demonstration of admin policy (anonymous punishment for disliking someone), but that's up to you guys.

Also, yeah, if whoever banned me has a good reason besides "i dun leik u" I'd love to hear it.
    Arcrave doesn't like me.

7. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I feel special because it ryhmed in my head when I read it. *hehe*

8. PumpkingSlice

I don't see how it rhymes but okay.

EDIT: Oh unless when you say "ryhme" you meant as in a song rythm? Otherwise I really don't know how it rhymes.

Like I said before most of the admins have a general dislike towards you. Wether what they are doing is right or wrong, that is not for me to say. All I can advise you to do is leave the action server (wether you are banned or not) for a while and come back at a later date. Maybe then your current stance in this situation may change for your benefit. That's all I have to say for now. Good luck!

9. AL3X_j_M

AL3X_j_M Shipwright

nu un leiks me
    [​IMG]

i wil be bak wif lazor beems c u guyz in frbrury

10. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Thats because the thread is so fast moving. It happens when you click an alert and view the thread but do not physically view the last post in the thread. Likely you missed the first post on a new page or something.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  11. PumpkingSlice

It's safe to say that, since you have just posted that. Your break will last longer than February. I would honestly just not joke around with the admins as they don't take "shit to the face" lightly. I'm just trying to help out your situation here but do as you will.

12. AL3X_j_M

AL3X_j_M Shipwright

If people consider themselves that seriously on the internet, it's a problem. I was actually using self-deprecating humor in regards to my own rejection from society, wasn't really a shot at anyone. I don't care if people like me here, though I do care about being treated fairly; not a luxury I've been afforded.

wah i has no friens

13. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Alpaca excepts all. Except... yah know... the people who I don't except...

How many excepts would an excepting Alpaca except if and excepting Alpaca could except excepts?

I think this post may get my admin revoked...:oops:

EDIT: oh lol I'm stupid when I'm sleep deprived, half of those should be accept... X3

EDIT2: and by half I mean all but one

Stevedog, ParaLogia and arcanecat like this.
  14. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Go home, Alpaca. You're drunk.

Stevedog, Alpaca and WarrFork like this.
  15. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

I'm not drunk. I knows it. I'm not drunk, I'm a lumberjack, and I'm OK. I sleep all knight and a work all day X3

neil_v and arcanecat like this.
  16. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I muted AL3X cause he was being an annoying cunt, if anyone cared.

Domis and link6155 like this.
  17. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I'd like to see log :D

WarrFork likes this.
  18. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

2Lazy2Grab.

Domis likes this.
  19. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

I feel like the only one who thinks what WarrFork did was wrong. Now, some of the other admins are muting Al3X out of spite. I spent the past hour typing up a defense for him, but what's the fucking point if the other admins are being children.

It's cool when you're kidding around, guys. But this is the first time where you're being legitimate assholes.

20. vampo

vampo alchemist Donator Tester

i don't think that refusing to defend your actions against ridiculous accusations makes someone a "legitimate asshole". i don't have any problems with al3x atm, but he's fucked with/trolled/chat griefed me/people in the server I'm playing plenty of times before. this might not seem like enough to justify a mute (almost completely harmless, he still gets to play) to some of you, but in the midst of people intentionally trolling/pissing off admins/griefing, these borderline spammers being rude can really ruin your day. Not to mention it isn't even easy to distinguish turds like al3x from the real deal. he should be happy he wasn't banned.

i mean, al3x has openly admitted in this thread that he has said offensive shit intentionally before. maybe this whole ordeal will make him think twice next time he is about to act like a butt head. and if he chooses not to think twice, maybe he should be banned.

GreenRock likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.