1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Guards vs the World *Last Chance* Giveaway

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by VanHuek, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Here is mine, maybe a bit to late...

Vannyboy.jpg

2. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Ive played 88 hours of magicka, and i regret every second. A game not prize worthy. Sorry for the off topic-ness

CheeseMeister likes this.
  3. So, you are a masochist?

Lieber and BlauweSmurf like this.
  4. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Will display the results shortly: narrowing down. Will contact the winners by the end of the day, can't right now as quite busy.

5. PixieKeira

PixieKeira Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up hurry up

[​IMG]

6. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

[​IMG] dad sed i was a naturl at darwing lol wun2gid

7. PixieKeira

1. Delta Force - Delta

[​IMG]

8. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Vanhuek.png and [​IMG]

I have decided that Frankomaster and Totalpotato have won the compeition as I felt that there entries were extremely good and as long as Totalpotato's friend has an account to redeem premium he will be able to take that code. Please can both winners PM me for the prize.

Sorry for those who did not win but I will be holding more competitions with different objectives, soon.
    </br>--- merged: Jan 9, 2013 7:03 PM ---</br>
    Liked it a lot and found it humorous but sadly just missed the deadline, which was late anyway :(. Sorry

Eden likes this.
  9. PixieKeira

1. Delta Force - Delta

Just figures.
    Trust and rules are only imaginary on the internet.
    Seems you have to already be a premium member for the prejudiced golds to quit stepping on you and realize you're there.

10. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

Dont be a bad loser. Nobody is stepping on you or not realising your there, in VanHueks opinion your entry wasnt as good as the others. Just because you didnt win doesnt mean that gold users are prejudiced. Yes the code was for a non-premium entrant to start with but it was said that if the bes one was entered by a gold user they could have the code as long as they give it to a non-gold. VanHuek is definately not chossing gold users over standard users because they are gold. I was on IRC when he was deciding and know that didnt happen.

Also trust and rules are not imaginary on the internet, these forums wouldnt work with out rules and the people that enforce them. Believe me, the rules will hit you like a ton of bricks (if of course there is a reason for them to do so) just look at the player reporrts section. Without trust guards, forum mods/admins and server admins wouldnt be in placeas no-one would trust them to do their job properly.

Therre will be many other competitions, enter tham and see how you do.

11. PixieKeira

1. Delta Force - Delta

IMHO, if the premium who won the premium wants it for his friend, then maybe his friend should have entered. By that logic, I could have ripped off someone else's works and entered it.

BlauweSmurf and Ej like this.
  12. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Totalpotato made that- all pieces of art were put through an image search, not 100% full proof (pretty bad tbh), but it just had to be original art and there might be other competitions you're more suited to?

13. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

But his friend may have been unable to enter for various reasons. He entered his own work to win the code for his freind. How does that then justify you ripping off someone elses work and entering it? Its a different situation entirely, one is you using someone elses artwork, saying its yours and then entering it into a competition to get a prize for yourself. The other is someone trying to win something for his freind who is unable to enter.

Please explain your logic. As i dont see how it works.

14. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Congratulation on your victory!

FG likes this.
  15. PixieKeira

1. Delta Force - Delta

Sorry, just being a pissed off loser as usual. I'm still dissatisfied with the outcome of all premium members winning despite your very clear rules (which you changed)

BlauweSmurf likes this.
  16. perriwing

perriwing Tree Planter

Godammit, back to square 1, trying to get gold without a credit card.... *quiet sobbing as ambient noise*
    Pixie, once again we dont have gold *le sigh*

PixieKeira likes this.
  17. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

I got an idea, lets rewards all the bad people and forget about the good people:

[​IMG]

I like shaming people, don't you?

~Comic made by xiaojin67, I take no credit for this work

One, DeathArrow, Stevedog and 5 others like this.
  18. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

This is terrible logic.

This sux. Check ur PM.

19. maplelord

maplelord Shipwright

NO then a lot more o in my NO ....whispers [curse you frank] anyway congrats to the winners

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.