1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I've never heard them say this specifically, however that is a pretty valid description of what certain people think and overall what may or may not be happening. It is indeed true that a certain dev wants to focus on making minecrafters more part of the game, and the others aren't totally opposed to it, but only one of them takes it to the extent to make the others feel like secondary traits. This personally pisses me off as the combat for KAG has been falling off ever since a bit before 190 and it kinda has its downs and then it's "It's almost as good as it once was yay!" then it's downs again for over a year, so yeah.

2. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

So why not bring this up?

3. BlueLuigi

Cause everyone who doesn't have access to scripting sees all the cool stuff and is unaware of some of the downfalls of scripting KAG that will make it actually never able to be like old KAG. (Slashing is simply impossible, double slashing even more so). A lot of the bad stuff is getting fixed though like movement being very... annoying, among some other things, however I'm not sure how they can fix slashing being gone, that felt like it's made knight combat what it is for the longest time, and the current substitute just doesn't do it for me personally, it's fun, but not in groups of people over 2.

Domis, GloriousToast and thebonesauce like this.
  4. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Guys, I've had a problem to see da Server, I've played like since 6 pm, saw no Action[!] server.
    Get it back online, or I mad :>:(:

link6155 likes this.
  5. vampo

vampo alchemist Donator Tester

lol @ how many posts in the last 3 pages say "this is the last i'm gonna say about it so don't respond any further on this topic, change the subject"... guise, if you want a subject to be dropped, don't say anything at all. not "one last thing and everyone else stop". just stop yourself.
    farming is going in to try and make the minecrafters useful. not gonna happen. it's going to be an extra chore for the rest of us and minecrafters will still wander into enemy territory wasting tickets and building useless structures that frequently get in the way. minecrafting is annoying, but it isn't nearly the worst problem. i'm not saying to push them out, just that catering to them isn't going to work. i don't even know why this topic has come up in this thread.

6. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

So can we ban anyone who we think needs to farm, doesn't farm :3 ?.

jeffeypop likes this.
  7. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

... Slashes aren't going to be in the full version? Fuck this shit, I'm playing on free servers 4ever

Noburu likes this.
  8. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Where the fuck did you read that?

9. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Me too, no Slashes, man that will make knight vs. knight super boring D; .

10. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

there.

11. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Great thing I didn't buy the game, meh don't new shiny new blocks, workshops, just good olde Classic Kag. :)
    Quite sad, that they could have just made the water better, added fire, a method to stop fire, and War would have been inenjoyable, now they want to focus on Farming D;.

12. BlueLuigi

Not as they currently are, of course you have so much freedom though in the new version that you can make totally different things, like I said though combat is not as cool.

Domis likes this.
  13. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

So would this include things such as creating your own combat moves and completely re-writing the previous ones? Or is it just so you can add in more classes which you can make moves for?

14. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

All of the above :D

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  15. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Rayne. You better make a machine gun class so people will stop bitching about archers being op. They'll have something new to bitch about.

Alpaca likes this.
  16. GreenRock

GreenRock Base Burner

And instead of bullets, it fires bombs that explode on contact.

17. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Already been done... :yes:

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  18. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

They aren't OP, these knights just suck and come made. :(

19. Maverick

Maverick Haxor

Totally OP in groups

20. WarrFork