1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Scripting Build Videos

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Gunnar, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

So..Much..want..CANT WAIT!!!!!!

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

666 grain = 1000 units.
    Watch out enemies, I'm going to farm :B):

EDIT: o well fuck nvm, 666 grain is around 999 soil so I need big maps, very big

Gofio likes this.
  3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

You can reuse the ground to plant new crops, it will just take time to gather that many grains.

I also have no idea how you're doing the maths there, since its currently 10 food for a unit spawn. If there's no food, spawning takes 30s.

xChapx likes this.
  4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I guess I'm totally wrong

5. SergeantPL

SergeantPL Base Burner

Ahh... I think there may be a trouble with teamdoor creations... Archer windows.. New version, make this game 666% more fun!!!
    Ahhh. Can't wait!:oops:

Gofio likes this.
  6. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

heads.

xChapx and BlauweSmurf like this.
  7. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

About notching, if people really wanted to use it, they can always go back to the Classic version just to get their fill of Team Only Notch Climbing. Since, you know, if you have the full version, you can always go back to the free to play around with the older stuff for a bit, and if you don't have it, you won't know any better anyway since they will still have notching.

xChapx and thebonesauce like this.
  8. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

If notching wasn't available at all that'd fuck up alot of modding opportunities however. Plus it'd be good to see what a more stable version of classic played out like. By the sounds of it notching is probably possible since one of the testers mentioned geti not having made his mind up about it been included in WAR in a non-team only capacity, we'll see what happens...

9. meoman8

meoman8 Base Burner

On the crate i saw "get inside":) ,anyway, this video made me want kag to update so much. I am so excited :D.

10. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

After this releases someone needs to mod dirt as a placeable block, if you can't find enough land horizontally just make land vertically by stacking dirt like a comb, sky farms all the way.

11. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Maybe the ability to create 'dirt' like materials out of wood chips and whatnot. But not dirt and easily broken.

12. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

WOWOWOWOWOWOW! I can't wait to get my hands on this new version! When is it coming out??? X3

13. Razzey

Razzey Builder Stabber

You need Premium :P

14. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

I do, actually. :B): GreenRock gave it to me for free. :)

15. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I cant wait for the new update, looks like the kag team is doing a good job :)

16. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

It already is a placeable block, you just need to add it to builder blocks.

17. Reactorcore

Reactorcore Shark Slayer

Something just occured to me, how stable will the platform be in regards to modding? I just recalled a nasty aspect back from Cortex Command where each update could break mods and require their authors to remain vigilant to update their stuff, which is far from optimal to say the least.

I'm guessing there will be updates in terms of content at the very least, perhaps also some additions or changes to the game systems, but with the current framework you have, how solid would you view it as, Geti? If I'd dig in and start making a serious mod, would it be likely to break with future updates?

Ne3zy likes this.
  18. Ne3zy

Ne3zy Haxor

nice question, I need answer too now ^^

19. builder321

builder321 Shipwright

Reactor, the future update allows serious mods :p But after that i have no idea.

20. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Around the 15th-Feb. 1. It's most likely to come out on the 20th or the 15th, or anywhere around that time. A long but short time.
    The Devs have been working on this for over a year now...it must be epic. I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

e: This post is better taken as speculation rather than fact, as nobody actually knows when the game will be released. Please don't spread rumors like this. -Kyzak
    </br>--- merged: Jan 11, 2013 10:30 PM ---</br>
    How come your forum name isn't gold? It's still gray, which means you're a free player.

SlyStalker likes this.