1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite way to kill someone? (in KAG)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chu_bacca, Jul 4, 2012.

1. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

When someone throws me an undercooked bomb I throw it back... (I usually play builder so this is extra funny when it works). I remember one time when I tried to do this, I "bomb jumped" as a builder and landed on a knight killing us both.

Pretty much any kills with the builder are good; traps, collapses, hammer, pushing ect.

PumpkingSlice and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  2. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

Ok ive posted before but i felt i needed to share this. I have just stared playing gold servers and i was playinga 6v6 ctf match it came to the point when both teams had no tokens. On my side (red) there was me and this pro vs 3 pros, and he gets shot by the archer and im like shit
    Because their builder starts building ladders over my base so i run away, switch to builder and start digging. Im trying to get money for bombs. So i reach the magic 20 coins, i switch to knight, buy a bomb and at this point every one is like "blue wins" in the chat box. but i run up the ladders on our side and jump down on them killing the builder with my shield and the tiny fuse left on the bomb flew nder the archer and knight killing them both and sent me flying back to the tent. It was fucking epic. And everyone in the chat was like "wut?"

3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

killing people from taking off on bombjumps is nice

4. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Slash them up and then eat them :P :D

ToxicArcher likes this.
  5. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

om nom nom munch crunch munch :B):

link6155 likes this.
  6. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Long distance sniper kill as an archer is cool:rollseyes:

7. Since the new build, archers can stomp. I love to 1 hit kill enemies with it. Even a small deadly stomp is lovely :3

8. Guitarman

Archers can stomp?!?!?! Tell more! I MUST KNOW!

9. Guitarman

You learn something new everyday25252525
    P.S.
    Nice job on the article:B):

Karpovich likes this.
  10. maplelord

maplelord Shipwright

Too lazy to see other people do it [going of topic] anyway mu favourite way to kill knights is to be close up a shoot my arrow to the knee and if they have low health they die

11. Quantum

Quantum Catapult Fodder

I like to slash someone while there bomb is nearly ganna blow up.... and then they blow! :)

12. Hermap

Hermap Haxor

Ye old shieldbash! ;)

13. Raelian

Raelian Bison Rider

Shooting the enemy while he/she is in mid air and cause them to fall to their death.

Bonus points if you manage to shoot a knight mid air AFTER he/she bomb jumps and make him/her end up a wittle red stain on a wall. :p

zollie20 likes this.
  14. jokeman8454

jokeman8454 Haxor

I like when you bomb jump and hit someone else and jab em so they fall and die

15. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I like to make them my friend, i will perform the ceremonial KAG dance and seduce them, then when they give me the :) :dance: I strike and kill them utterly gently..

I3lue, blukey, Maverick and 3 others like this.
  16. Chaos-Knight

Chaos-Knight Bison Rider

Smash someone's face in by being catapulted into them at high velocity. Preferrably an archer.

Taking out a bombjumping sucker as an archer is amazing, too. Mmmh, soooo satisfying.

17. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

I love killing people by bombjumping and landing on them. It's quite fortuanate if it happens to you.

18. Smithyman

Smithyman Haxor

Ooooh I also love it when u go for a bomb jump and ur opponent does too so u collide when u jump and my opponent explodes giving me an extra boost :D

19. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

Not much chance of that happening, but sounds cool.

Smithyman likes this.