1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

EU CTF! 40 slots!

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Mazey, Dec 23, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Lee, if I remember rightly, most major servers have had problems with you in the past, and, even if there is no serious problems with your actions, numerous admins across the board dislike your attitude. Whilst not everyone may openly endorse the decision, I feel that, overall, the majority was behind their actions.

I mean, your attitude is just a tad scummy even now, right? If people want to get unbanned ever, then politeness is key, because admins don't like people being dicks to them, in the same way that I'm sure you don't like people being dicks to you.

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Lee_Lemon, you got banned. Deal with it. It's not going to change.

UnnamedPlayer and rocker2 like this.
  3. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

No, you are wrong, you know what ?? you just hate me for fun and I don't know why, you even don't know what happend there, that admin called me noob and said something about dick and he said I am using verbal abuse Is it fair ? if everyone hate me just 4fun. Only best admin is medieval.

I am playing so much games where admins are friendly (banning cheaters, guys who ruin the game). And For you is coward an insult ??? seriously ? and I meant it in a good sense, you are just pissed off poland lost people drinking vodka, I just love this game, I like to play.Now I am totaly pissed off too, you just don't know what it is to be hated by everyone. I really will record myself when I am playing kag and I will show you how I am friendly.
    I don't say every admin is worst and I have no problems, just few admins wants problems but wait... no they have no problems, because main admin just don't care who will be banned and who is still griefing spaming chat.

4. Galen

Listen guy, admins can do (almost) whatever they want. They are no "official" people, and if they think someone deserves a ban, they ban him/her. Your point with being a nice guy is total nonsense because you behaved like a total... idiot in the past, which totally proves the opposite of what you just said.

Also, how do you hate someone for "fun" O_o

5. Hella

Yo, Lee. I don't think it's a case of "hating you for fun". I'll be one of the first to admit that, on occasion, it can be fun to take the piss out of an individual, but, as you can clearly see, no-one here has been taking the piss out of you. Hatred is not something you perform for fun, like juggling or pulling a fish out of your arse, it is something reserved for the people who genuinely ruin the game, in this context. The case here is that there is no real enmity towards you, because, if there were, I wouldn't be taking the time to explain all of this for you.

I am not calling the admin right for insulting you with such immature insults, nor necessarily for the ban, but your reaction seems to have justified it; their ban was judged upon previous experience with you, which has been backed up by the word of other administrators.

Now, when we get down to it, you are straight out insulting the people who are taking to the time to respond to you. There is no 'hate' implied in those responses, that is something you are adding to the situation. If you were even being slightly nice about it, I'm sure there would have been some deliberation concerning revoking the ban, but, as you seem incapable of responding to us in a rational sense, you appear to have lost all right to that potential action on our behalf.

My final point concerns your statement "you just don't know what it is to be hated by everyone". I'm pretty sure I do, so don't make huge assumptions like that. I nearly had a fucking massive paragraph here relating to how goddamn wrong you are, but suffice to say that I'm toning it down significantly for the sake of appearance, and because it doesn't help to lose ones cool.

Signed: Your loving Hella.

Raron, BlauweSmurf and GalenMarek like this.
  6. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

GalenMark - you sucks, you are one of the worst admins so please just shut the fuck up, your mother must be superhero because you are total annoying, and if I pissed you off now or insult, just go back to hole where you lives.
    Hella - No you don't know what is it, I has been banned 100x on kag because of little dirty word or something.

PS: I didn't read everything hella so just wasting time. My behavior is normal, I am normal, you just think wrong, I still don't know what is your problem, write everything you want. Have for more than 3 days is so bad.Ppl you are sick.
    </br>--- merged: Jan 13, 2013 3:10 PM ---</br>
    I don't know what/why you are solving this, I just like to play on this server, but I can't.

I just can't go on server because someone just started raging on me and started insult me and then banned me ?
    It's not fcking fair, I am not griefer, I have not bad behavior.
    NO ONE USED VOTEKICK ON ME, NO ONE TOLD TO ADMINS "BAN/KICK LEE" EVERYTHING WAS OK, WE WERE JUST LOOSING 33/0 AND i JUST STARTED VOTING FOR NEW MAP, THEN ADMINS STARTED THAT, AND NOW I HAVE BAN FOR FCKING 3 DAYS BECAUSE OF NOTHING.WHERE'S JUSTICE ??

7. Galen

1. "Shut the fuck up" yourself.
    2. Read that again and think about good behaviour.
    3. Go away and never come back.

BlauweSmurf likes this.
  8. Hella

Well, Lee, it's nice to know that you care so much about possibly two of the only people trying to help or even talk to you right now. Since you clearly don't want to have your ban revoked after behaviour like that, I'll ask the resident forum moderators for this section to just make sure you don't continue along your self-destructive line of thought here. If you want to talk in a pm, then I'd happily oblige, although I doubt any other admins particularly relish the thought of having to spend their time acknowledging you at the moment, especially since you're being so polite.

9. Lee_Lemon

Lee_Lemon Shark Slayer

Then unban me, why you are wasting time with this ? I don need doctor, psychiatrist as you are saying.I agree ban for some reason.But this ban don't have reason, I didn't tell admin "idiot" , "noob" and another insult, he just insulted himself and banned me.

Ps: you are reall not trying to help me, just write pm to main admin and find that admins. Oh god my head will explode.
    My behavior is not like idiot or what that guy said....

Another PS: If you think I am idiot and my behavior is like little boy or something.., so DEAL WITH IT everyone is not the same. And stop banning me. Kick/30min. ban for some dirty word or something is good enough, but 3 and more days for admin's stupidity is horrible.

10. Galen

You have been insulting people, admins here. I would never unban you. I'd rather extend your ban. Oh wait, longer than 4eva is not possible.

Lord_bugg likes this.
  11. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I'm new to the admins on this server but just allow me to tell you that you've been permabanned by someone for good reason. You've also been banned from numerous other servers for your shitty attitude and constant need to call people out for "admin abuse," and it's not something we wanna have to deal with. Go away.

12. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

If everyone was the same as you, everyone would be permabanned.

PS: We already dealt with it. We banned you. That's our way of dealing with things. Deal with it.

GalenMarek likes this.
  13. AdrianC

AdrianC Haxor Tester

14. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Hey whats going on! i saw you need more admins so i guess i will introduce myself to you all!

I play on this server a lot, never had any problems on it. I am 15, however, i am very mature, and i don't act like a child. I am in the clan "Delta Force", its invite only so i am trustworthy. i owned my own server for a while, and it was popular for about a week, so i can deal with moderating with a lot of people on.

So, with all that out of the way, i guess i can only say that, i am from America, but my typing skills are poor.....i don't know why, one of the things about me i guess. i talk to some of your other mods (Galen in particular). I am a friendly guy, however don't ruin my happy mood, as i will not deal with people like that. i am a nerd at heart, not gonna deny it, i like LOTR and building computers, so yea, i am a nerd. I am active on KAG, however i do play other games, so i wont be on it 24/7.

thanks for reading this horrible resume, as i am sure there will be grammar mistakes and other thing, but please look past that...

anyways, thanks for the consideration, hope i get to join you guys at running your server with no trouble.
    </br>--- merged: Jan 14, 2013 5:57 PM ---</br>

also adrian, i never laughed at a GIF so hard in my life!

15. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I'll consider it.

16. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Hey, if you dont, thats cool. Its a fun server, and i am glad you are considering it.

to reach me, skype is the best way
    skype name : Doomman117

i am ALWAYS on skype

17. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

There's probably nothing you can do, but some dude came on this server within the last 1 1/2 and change his nick to Guitarman before he logged on. We almost got him kicked but he disconnected before the last vote came in. Crazy isn't it?

18. Hella

Do you know what his name was before he changed?

19. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

That's the problem, when I looked at the chat box it said 'new player has joined the game, unnamed player is now known as Guitarman'

20. niger

niger Catapult Fodder

Indeed, England could invade France

Mods: jackitch