1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie CTF 2: War of the Supernaturals.

Discussion in 'Game modes' started by Zer0Striker, Aug 4, 2012.

1. lil4eyes

lil4eyes Bison Rider

Ahhhh ok, one more question do you know how to make zombies appear because it seems that the zombies mever spawn in the gamemode

2. Zer0Striker

Zer0Striker Shipwright

Try changing the director config to the default one.

3. lil4eyes

lil4eyes Bison Rider

How do I get the default? Re-update?

4. Zer0Striker

Zer0Striker Shipwright

Its under managers under Base/Entities/Managers and is named ZombieDirector.cfg.

5. lil4eyes

lil4eyes Bison Rider

What do I do with it?

Edit: How do I change it.

6. Zer0Striker

Zer0Striker Shipwright

Go to the gamemode.cfg and change the director_config to Entities/Managers/ZombieDirector.cfg.

7. lil4eyes

lil4eyes Bison Rider

Ok thanks :D

8. tdx

tdx Catapult Fodder

Why do I like I copy:
    BUY ZOMBIES; Entities/Rooms/Sprites/Tunnel.png; Buy Friendly Zombies; zombiearm, chicken, skeleton, zombie, greg, wraith, zknight; w100, s100;
    and
    zombiearm; zombie; Entities/Actors/ZombieArmBC.cfg; Entities/Actors/Sprites/ZombieArm.png; d; 0; 16; Arm; c3;

chicken; zombie; Entities/Actors/ChickenBC.cfg; Entities/Actors/Sprites/ZombieChicken.png; d; 0; 16; Chicken;c5;

skeleton; zombie; Entities/Actors/SkeletonBC.cfg; Entities/Actors/Sprites/Skeleton.png; d; 0; 32; Skeleton; c8;

zombie; zombie; Entities/Actors/ZombieBC.cfg; Entities/Actors/Sprites/Zombie.png; d; 0; 32; Zombie; c12;

greg; zombie; Entities/Actors/GregBC.cfg; Entities/Actors/Sprites/Greg.png; d; 0; 32; Greg; c20;

wraith; zombie; Entities/Actors/WraithBC.cfg; Entities/Actors/Sprites/Wraith.png; d; 0; 32; Wraith; c50, g20;

zknight; zombie; Entities/Actors/ZombieKnightBC.cfg; Entities/Actors/Sprites/ZombieKnight.png; d; 0; 32; Zknight; c100, g80;
    It's just I have to buy "ZombieArm"?
    Because I want to add this shop to Zombie Fortress.
    My Zombie_Room.cfg on the down.
    PS:
    I copied all the necessary files (that is all Zombie files)
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 20, 2013, Original Post Date: Aug 20, 2013 ---
    I fixed it.
    My Zombie_Room.cfg on the down.

Attached Files:

9. Zer0Striker

Zer0Striker Shipwright

You don't have to buy the zombie arm config I'll just send you the one I have, and also I organized your room config a bit it looked all over the place on my notepad++. The zombie arm master is just for trolls and is ridiculously overpowered and funny looking, use at your own risk.

Attached Files:

10. ImranZak

ImranZak Shopkeep Stealer

Greetings Striker. i seem to be having an issue with your mode. i plan on hosting a server... from home cus i can :P just an on and off thing. Whenever i try to join the server made by executing dedicated server.bat. It crashes KAG. starting the server is fine and all but i cant join it. any fixes?
    Edit- I fixed the issue, well not really i just found a different way to host a server. using the kag server gui tool by someone. anyway everything seems to be fine in teh server... except there are no flags to capture... i use the gamemode zctf. cus when I replaced my base folder with urs i found two new modes zZombies and zCTF.

Last edited: May 11, 2016