1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. gkimbell

gkimbell Catapult Fodder

My bad, it was a ping ban, cheers!

2. Karpov

Karpov Catapult Fodder

Why Im banned in Action Unlimited?? I demand you to unbanme right now. Greetings

3. I don't know but you are a dumb dick, so no.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  4. Karpov

Karpov Catapult Fodder

Go to watch your cartoons lil' children.

GloriousToast and WarrFork like this.
  5. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

I already love you.

6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Karpov, the Action admins don't actually take too kindly to impolite ban appeals, especially from players who aren't too forum active/well known. The best way to get the ban revoked is by being nice and polite.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  7. Karpov

Karpov Catapult Fodder

The best way to get the ban revoked is changing the IP or Mask something after making another account. Action Unlimited, the best server with worst admins, cheers.

rocker2 likes this.
  8. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Thanks <3

dandyking7179 likes this.
  9. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Well, if you want to get technical, the best way to get the account Karpov unbanned is to hack into Ej's pc and do it, because then he'll get made.

GloriousToast and PumpkingSlice like this.
  10. Karpov

Karpov Catapult Fodder

EJ is a good child he has good intentions.

11. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

woah woah woah.
    Change that to please and change your attitude and i'll unban you and i may not ban you 17 seconds later for the pleasure.

12. Karpov

Karpov Catapult Fodder

IDK beelzebub banned me for nothing

13. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Please sir, what did tables ban you for? Tables is probably one of the admins I almost never see ban people for his own personal reasons (COUGH EJ COUgH WARRFORK COUGH COUGH COUGH FUCK COUGH). Please provide logs or something and I'll consider an unban based on what I find.

14. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Lol, can't get enough of the scrubs coming on, DEMANDING that we unban them, saying we suck, and then actually expecting us to do something OTHER than tell them to go fuck themselves... or wait, yes I can; 1 of them is 1 too many. This behavior doesn't even fall under the category of "at first it's funny cause they're stupid, then it just gets... well... stupid" this is just "so stupid it's sad". I mean, seriously? What ON EARTH makes you IDIOTS think that we'll unban you because you order us to do so and then insult us? LOGIC, COMMON SENSE, NOT BEING ABSURDLY STUPID: IT WORKS BITCHES.

I3lue likes this.
  15. fausto636

fausto636 Builder Stabber

Hello, am i banned?
    If so, who? when? why? wtf? :huh?:

16. You tell em baws.

17. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

sir, Sir, SIR are you licensed to play?

[​IMG]

Guitarman, rocker2, Stevedog and 7 others like this.
  18. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Well, I know why I tempban Karpov and why I tempmute him. Its mostly because he comes on the server speaking nothing but Spanish, even when we ask him and his buddy Zoilo not to. He also has a tendency to be blatantly racist and antagonizes other admins, saying we're assholes and run a dictatorship, so on and so forth. Karpov is the type that likes to kick over everyone elses sand castle, but cries and pisses his pants when someone does it to him.

19. He's also obsessed with Hitler

Ew.

20. It seems Karpov's case have absorbed you so much that you haven't noticed that innocent soul who seems to be banned by someone? I don't know whether I might unban [user]fausto636[/user] on my own because I don't want it to be considered as undermining some admin's decision. But I know for sure that I can vouch for him - he's a fair guy. I have never seen him abusing or breaking any of our rules. And moreover he has recently developped nice tool for generating maps. So I'd really doubt whether he deserved to be ban'd or some admin just wasn't in the mood?

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.