1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Graphical problems :(

Discussion in 'General Help' started by fixel99, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Hey,

I have been a long fan of King Arthurs Gold (About a year or so) but lately i haven't been able to play the game. I would post some screenshots to show my problem but am not an expert on computers so i don't know how, if someone was to reply telling me how, i would happily post some! Here are my computer specs in case it helps: 32x Windows 7 HP Pavillion dv6 i5.

Any help is strongly appreciated thanks! I really want to get back to playing as soon as possible!

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

You can just click F4 in-game and find your screenshot in '' C:\Users\yourname\KAG\Screenshots ''.
    Then click the 'Upload a File' button here, at right of 'Post Reply' to add it in a post.

fixel99 likes this.
  3. Thanks alot ill get to that straight away and make another post
    </br>--- merged: Jan 24, 2013 12:03 AM ---</br>
    Well I just opened up KAG again and now there's a different problem, very sorry about this, but now there is no news to read and no servers to play on... My internet connection is fine (as i am typing this right now) and i just re-installed the game which doesn't work either... Any ideas anyone?

4. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

5. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Yeah downburst is right this happened to me I re installed kag that seemed to work

6. I think i was just an idiot... I uninstalled the game but all the files were still there and i think that bugged out the game. Thanks so much for responding to this and now time to get back all my Kag Time :D