1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Distractions for an idle moment...

Discussion in 'Groups' started by ParaLogia, Jan 1, 2013.

1. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It is.

2. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

O_o I'm sorry then.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Bwahaha. Love it. :D

And sadly, so true. This is why I avidly dislike amateur GNs.

4. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

Amazing! But that last picture O.o

5. Yeah, I definitely agree with you there. As a general rule of thumb, if somebody hasn't asked me for advice I won't give it. :p

I think that comic pinpoints our future victims pretty damn well.

Edit:
    Are you telling me you've never attempted that?...

Weird.

I'm kidding. Also if you guys think it should be spoilered or something then I'm fine with that. :D

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Eh, there are worse things out there, but I guess it might be a good move.

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

8. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

That picture is our metaphoric lamb's blood, displayed so that the Angel of Death might pass over our household during the night.

DAE appreciate Bible(/Torah?) references?

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

Indeed. Perceptive you are, seemingly logical one. ^_^

Also, I came across it and didn't really have anywhere else I felt I could share it. I think I'm probably going to make a habit of posting language-related memes, etc. in here, if people aren't horrified by the idea?

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

12. Cactuses C-;

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  13. FuzzyBlueBaron

14. Octopuses!

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

16. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

I had forgotten about this group, it's quite nice reading through it when you feel really bored.

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

18. FuzzyBlueBaron