1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ZOMBIE: Zombie Online Massacre & Incinerating Elite Contest

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by dandyking7179, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imaperson2

Imaperson2 Catapult Fodder

YOu could like put the peoples name who are participating and ask the question Who ydou think will win ? DUH

2. dandyking7179

dandyking7179 Bison Rider

3. Imaperson2

Imaperson2 Catapult Fodder

Not good for me :D .... You should make it like in October cuz its halloween and zombies so yea :D

4. dandyking7179

Imaperson I was told you have a premium key from Guro's thingie, so please stop. As for the others I repeat, is the date convenient?

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Time is more important then date

6. dandyking7179

Hmmm I'd say it would start around 12h/13h GMT+0

7. miniu

miniu Haxor

Hmm, sure.

8. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Ill try be there

9. dandyking7179

Ermmmm watching or participating?
    What would be your challenges then?

10. cypy

cypy Bison Rider

I think that it should be good for me

11. UltraMarine_Val

UltraMarine_Val Bison Rider
    1. FUN Servers

I am ready to fight zombie !
    :builder: :skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton::skeleton:

dandyking7179 likes this.
  12. dandyking7179

All entries are now closed.
    Here's the list of participants with their respective challenges:

Mazey/BlaweSmurf (How did you change your username?): Pacifist-Z, Heavy Artillery
    Miniu: Wood chopper, heavy artillery
    Rocker2: Good old famer, pacifist-z
    Thebonesauce: The kidnapper, pacifist-z
    Cerbercre: The wood chopper, Naitouoka
    Cypy: please change one of your challenges to a hard challenge, last chance. You have woodchopper and good old farmer.

The game will take place tomorrow (saturday) and on sunday on Dedicated KAG Server, Zombie fortress mode from 12h (12AM) GMT+0. There are more than one servers with this name so make sure you're in the right one before you start playing.
    It's an 8 slot server so the only people entering will be the participants, shadewolf10 and me, unless one of the participants can't make it before let's say 20h (8PM) GMT+0 participating will be allowed.

If you want to make quick contact with me contact me via skype or steam preferably. skype: edward.ikor, steam: dandyk7
    :skeleton::zchicken::zchicken::zchicken::zchicken::zchicken: Good luck and let the zombs bite you all! :zchicken::zchicken::zchicken::zchicken::zchicken::skeleton:

13. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I can join after ~2/3h GMT.

username: I already had this account ingame premium and I donated some time ago so asked Shad' do change my forum name.

14. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

It turns out I probably will not be able to make it. I miscalculated the time by about 4 hours, and it turns out I have to go to a party at the same time while this is going on. I am incredibly sorry; I will try my best to make it but the chances are I will not be able to.

15. dandyking7179

It also turns out that this event will be cancelled. Sorry guys but I no longer have the time to take care of this. Plus, the server is down so we have no-where to play it. I'll PM fuzzy to close this thread.
    And again, sorry guys :(

rocker2 likes this.
  16. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

WAIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

I can host an 8 slot zombie server at this very moment. Do you want it?

17. dandyking7179

Well, it's a bit late now. No-one else has showed up :( Sorry rocky, I failed my 1st event.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.