1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How many hours have you played K.A.G.?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caladria, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Caladria

Caladria Catapult Fodder

The title explains it all, estimate how many hours you've played of kag. For me personally its around 70-80 probably!

Retrofit likes this.
  2. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Let me see:
    ~55 weeks
    At an average of 3 hours a day

If my calculations at correct:
    1155 hours +/- 100 hours error

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'd say far, far too many.

Schizoid, Bammboo, CoughDrop and 9 others like this.
  4. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

i dont get to play much :(

5. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

I do believe that next to Super Mario World, Mario Kart Double Dash and Smash Bros Melee, KAG is the game I've played the longest.

Been playing semi-regularly for over a year now, I kinda wish there was a way for me to know how many hours I've put into this virtual reality in which I am this awesomesasuagesauce knight, throwing bombs around him.

Like Hella, far too many.

6. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

for me, hmm around a fucking lot. but to estimate around 300 (No, im fucking serious here.)

7. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Eh, maybe 100-150

8. Playing an average of 3 hours a day like lava, my count probably comes in at about 1200+.

9. Hella

Ok, ok, looking back, I can make an estimate from about September 3rd 2011, when I apparently joined the forums. That date isn't exact, because these are technically the new forums, and I had no forum presence before then, but was around a bit in-game.

Assuming an average of approximately 3 hours a day, some days considerably less, some days considerably more. 3rd September 2011 until today, 4th February 2013, I have been playing the game for 520 days. Ish.

Therefore: 520 x 3 = 1560 hours

Approximately 12.5% of my time has been spent playing KAG over the past year and a half. That's probably more time than I've spent doing work, eating and masturbating combined, and that means I'm probably going wrong somewhere.

e: Out of interest, this is my first recorded post on the forums. There would probably be some earlier, but the clan forums were forcibly destroyed once the group system went live.

Of course, the group system was also forcibly destroyed once the sub-forum system went live. I guess it's just the circle of life.

10. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Sure know how to get a like.

11. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I have played at least 2190 hours, and no I did not make up a number, I used a calculator on the internet because I just relised that my iPad doesn't have one for some strange reason, pretty sure it came with one

Agnar likes this.
  12. DubstepMonkey

DubstepMonkey Horde Gibber

5 hours about everyday playing for bout 2 years do the maths. 356 + 356 = something X 5= 2423532465236236235623525235235 seconds.

13. 1337

14. DubstepMonkey

DubstepMonkey Horde Gibber

WOW I DID MATHS I SMASH U ALL MAUAHAHHA 3560 HOURS TOTAL AND 1 SECOND

15. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

3560 hours is roughly 4.9 months. How fat are you?

16. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

God, I can't even imagine... I've been playing since January 2012, almost every day... So let's assume I've played two hours a day since then.

From January 2012 - January 2013, I've played 365x2 = 730. Then 35 (beginning of January 2013 til today) times 2 = 70.

According to my calculations, I have played ~800 hours of KAG since January of 2012.

LadyHawk likes this.
  17. Hella

Because KAG is two years old at least, right? And you've been on the forums for about 6 months?

lavalord likes this.
  18. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

At least 2, maybe even 3 hours.

Agnar, Gofio, delankski and 2 others like this.
  19. 6 or 7 hrs a day Saturday and Sunday I play all day long :l

Beepo likes this.
  20. More than 1000 hours for sure. Goddamn I lost so much time playing KAG. Imagine what's going to happen after scripting build :p