1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

The last rounds was pretty awesome, played as archer the whole time.. I'm getting there t0rchic!
    screen-11-09-14-16-51-53.png

The death came from when I got bored to mass murder them from my hole, ran to them, hopped on errbody's head and none could get me, killed two confused builders by hopping on their heads and shooting low charged arrows at the same time, arrow climbed over their last wall, got their flag but then a builder spawned and killed me lol.

Oh and all the four negative scored players were griefers, but didn't get a chance to get pics of them.

dnmr and Contrary like this.
  2. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

>hopped on errbody's head

Probably the most hilarious thing in the game at the moment. Love it.

3. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

Operation Saniflex Thunderbolt: Trick teammates into thinking you're going to raid a base when you're really becoming a human cannonball, destroying walls and smashing players via playerpulted knight

more op than you'd think

4. Chosen

Chosen Shopkeep Stealer

So... Last game. I was playing against the well known Wargod-Loki.

I think Loki is a pretty cool guy. eh shooting knights and doesn't afraid of anything.
    Just shooting everyone at point blank with lots of shots, jumping on heads from great heights... The few times I could kill him, I rubbed it in :3. Pressing 0 when I cornered him, and pressing 5 when I killed him, that kind of shenanigans. People were even accusing him of cheating!

The annoying thing was, though... There was a big gap (which was almost encased in bedrock) between the blue and the red territory, only bridgable by catapults. But because of terrain deterioration, reds could at some point easily enter blue territory, while the archers stood at the summit of an insurmountable (or so it seemed) hill, as the wall of it went almost straight up...

But I discovered something interesting... There were two hovering bedrock blocks in the air, and a small indent in a part of the wall made of dirt. I thought that maybe I could climb to it... I succeeded. I tunneled a bit, killed a few red knights trying to kill me in the tunnel... Actually, it was just one, and I killed him two times after I killed him as he respawned and tried to get revenge. He failed, haha.

Then, I got disconnected two times after I was playing. Then I got bored and made this post.

THE END

Wolven likes this.
  5. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

thanks just can say the same about you;), was cool match indeed, sad i had to leave that earlie :(

6. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

How to properly use the playerpult:
    Position it so it fires a player into an enemy outpost. Rake in kills.
    Use said player to collapse walls built to defend the outpost.

7. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

My last game was uter chaos we had there flag they had ours there was a tunnel connecting our bases and everyone was everywere the map was in ruins they had no base left it was the most intense match for me ever i wish i recorded it it was chaos from now on i will record every match i play.
    (p.s. how do i upload vids longer than 15 min to youtube any help will be highly appriciated thanks)
    edit:i meant 15 not 1

8. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

In the same way you upload vids shorter than 1 min to youtube.

9. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

My last game was a total fun, after a long battle a knight trown the flag to me and i climbed as archer hurry up and successed to flee :D

We've made then a Knight tower, didnt see such tower in a while! well here's one!

funmatch.png

Eggnogg likes this.
  10. Chosen

Chosen Shopkeep Stealer

How do you people take screenshots? Whenever I use the Print Screen button, I just get a black image or whatever is first upon closing the game is captured.

11. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

Well when i use the screen button of KAG (f4) then i get blackscreens too, i'm using FN (function key) + home (prt sc)

Then when i leave the game, i open paint, paste it in with CTRL + V, then safe it - "abra cadabra" and theres your screen :rollseyes:

12. Chosen

Chosen Shopkeep Stealer

KAG has a screen capture key? Interesting.
    Also, I don't have a FN key on this computer, it's a desktop, not a laptop.

13. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Then just press Prt Scrn.... and paste it into photoshop/paint whatever.

14. Chosen

Chosen Shopkeep Stealer

That's what I meant with 'Print Screen'.

15. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Try holding Alt then press print scrn

16. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Knight play screen-11-09-24-20-19-16.png

17. Wolven

Wolven Shipwright

Beat my old record of 102/27
    Tried to get a KD of 10.
    Was almost at 9 and then, well, Disconnected . . .
    Why KAG??? WHY???
    Oh well, better luck next time.
    screen-11-09-24-22-12-30.png

18. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

[​IMG]

Was all I could get in the vps matches, about 10 of them, before I crashed and got tired XD

19. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

[​IMG]
    Gawna bridge that gap.

Neat, illu and Utahraptor like this.
  20. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

blahhdifasqgqtedwtqfbmvppuhsyt
    [​IMG]