1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Photoshop Swatches

Discussion in 'Maps' started by incarnum, Jan 15, 2012.

1. incarnum

incarnum Shopkeep Stealer

Hello fellow mappers,

I have created a set of swatches to use in your KAG mapping needs (if you use Photoshop that is, if you don't, you better start using it).

# Edit 8:17 PM GMT+1 31.12.2012
    Swatches now up to date as of this day according to wiki.

If there is anything missing or has wrong color properties, please let me know.

A pic (using the Small List view of swatches)

[​IMG]
    Usage​
    Simple, choose a 1 pixel pencil and start paintin'​
    Installation​
    Double-click the ACO file, alternatively load/replace manually using the swatch context menu.​
    Download​

2. pyro3345

pyro3345 Shopkeep Stealer

This can be used in Gimp correct? Provided I use the image posted on the thread and not the ACO?

3. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Yes

4. pyro3345

Didn't work. Only the background and Bedrock loaded. Any reason why? I saved it with an alpha layer so it's technically a 'transparent PNG', should I get rid of the alpha layer or are the colors just wrong?

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

save maps in 24 bit only. If you have "transparency for the .png" that'll happen

6. pyro3345

You mean if it's transparent it won't work right?

7. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

basically

8. pyro3345

ok thanks C:

9. Does this work for Paint.net ?

10. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

Yeah it does, that is what I use, well sometimes use. My maps so far that I have put into resources forum are from Paint.net but there are others that you can use!

11. I cant open the .aco file?

12. Thanks ;) but i already made like 10 maps with this image thingy ;P!

butterscotch likes this.