1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Ajax

Ajax Arsonist

And nothing of value was lost

Please fix the server. I miss you douchebags already ;_;

jeffeypop likes this.
  2. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

And it's back.

Shit.

jeffeypop and Guitarman like this.
  3. notdavy

notdavy Builder Stabber

4. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

why bombs are 25 freaking god damn coins? why

Alpaca likes this.
  5. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Because knight is op, but the more I play normal ticketed servers, the more Archer becomes op with their powerful shield breaking charged shots :/. I personally, would love to see shield breaking arrows removed from the normal gamemode servers(unmodified), just to force Archers to time his/her shots to hit a target.

6. WarrFork

rofl, worst reason you could find
    everyone complain archers are op, now it's knights, when the builder class will get messed up because people find it op?
    i like how you guys cry each time you get raped by another class and you just think it's because its too op

Arcrave likes this.
  7. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Server restarted, bombs are 20 coins again.

Radpipe, Alpaca, Maverick and 5 others like this.
  8. Andr01d

Andr01d Haxor

25 coins was good, higher price of entry for noobs. i always spawn with bombs so i don't care.

9. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

20c bombs are good. If i want bombs to cost 25 they need more bang.

10. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

5 coin tax on black balls? Blasphemy! King Arthur has gone too far with his taxing!

Seriously though, i think it was alright :/

jeffeypop likes this.
  11. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Builders too op b-cause can hammer knights while they are stabbing them. Pls nerf.

Rant about why builders actually are op:
    No seriously though, if you're a knight with half a heart left, you can't kill a builder with more than one heart. If you have one heart, you can't kill a builder with more than two. When combined with the fact that builders have extreme angle abuse powers (even unintentionally), they actually are kind of op, a single builder with half health can take out an infinite number of knights if he just has the right angle :oops:. As for without angle abuse, yeah, 3 builders being able to take down 1 knight is fair, but 2 builders? bullshit. (want my math? 2 builders=8 hearts, one heart per jab, it takes 8 jabs to kill both of them, 1/2 heart per hammer times 2 builders, = 1 heart, knight has 4 hearts, it takes 4 hammers to kill a knight, if anything hammers are actually FASTER than jabs, this knight will get absolutely raped unless he uses slashes, and then he still might end up losing. Of course, this would only be if the knight sucked, who would lose to two builders on an open field? but what if it's not an open field, what if the knight is cornered in the tunnel? He should still be able to rape the builders EASILY, but instead it will end up the other way around, he'll get destroyed; he'll either kill neither of them, or kill one but do no damage to the other (check the math above), this is just wrong.)
    JABS SHOULD STUN BUILDERS

jeffeypop likes this.
  12. WarrFork

no fuck you
    classes are all fine how they are, you guys are all butthurt and cocky

13. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

eat penises and stop complaining.

rocker2 likes this.
  14. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

I didn't say I wanted anything to be changed, I actually think that we've found a very nice balance here on Action that no one else has, I'm just saying I think that jabs SHOULD stun builders, although I don't expect to see that implemented.

15. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester

1- Run while charging
    2- Slash
    3- ???
    4- Profit

16. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Less complaining for serious please.

Noburu likes this.
  17. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

you didn't see the "only a bad knight unless the battlefield isn't even" part did you?

18. vampo

vampo alchemist Donator Tester

slash?

19. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

please, if you are going to comment on my rant, READ THE WHOLE THING FIRST.

edit: p.s. i'm 2 lazy 4 slash, need 2 use my legendary jab spam.

jeffeypop likes this.
  20. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Hey guys, I got banned for no apparent reason. I was incredibly distracted by someone walking into the room and was subsequently afk for a few minutes, then I was DC'd with the message that someone else by the same name was already on the server, and on the next try to connect I was banned.
    Anyway, you know me, plz unban, thx.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.