1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Chaoticredux

Chaoticredux Shopkeep Stealer

The deed has been done.

2. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Yeah, if you see anyone using a hack (speedhack, flyhack, etc) and get it on video with their name, that's enough for a global ban. Otherwise, it's not worth reporting to that thread.

3. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I got a guy banned just with screenshots alone once.

4. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

banned for what, and why is this posted here?

5. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Flying. For the second question:
    I was reply to the fact that you don't have to have a video to get someone banned.

arcanecat likes this.
  6. I swear whenever I team swap someone they feel the need to immediately go back EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Literally had to team swap 5 guys, 3 of them at least twice to one team. Team swapping = Not a fun thing ;~;

7. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I can't stand when people teamswap to the winning team purposely, unbalancing teams, then they can clearly see me telling them, "Stop unbalancing teams, if you do it again I will tempban you." They do it again. "This is your last warning." They do it again, I ban them. They come here and cry about admin abuse.

THE CIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

GloriousToast, Aoi, Radpipe and 3 others like this.
  8. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

On more time, there is an admin abuse. The ennemy build a wall on our door, so with a builder i destroy the wall to rebuild a door, and an admin freeze me and do this door !!! Then he mute me because I explain it is an admin abuse ! So unmute me and tell to shark areo use his brain before freeze someone. Thank You

I am bored, action unlimited is the server where there is always admin abuse...

9. thebonesauce

That's not admin abuse. Shut the fuck up.

10. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

ok, i just thought we are freeze when we do shit... if we play good we can be freeze now... its not abuse

And as i see you are always as polite

11. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

1. I didn't freeze you , I was the one who unfroze you , I was being polite.
    2.Radpipe also did mute you because you were complaining ''who freeze me???? who freeze me??'' You said it multiple times
    3.I also told you if you kept switching teams i would ban you for an hour.
    4.pls get ur facts right , it was Radpipe who froze and muted you , as i said before i was being polite , he even said he muted you, but you were too gullible to even check before accusing me.

12. Kolp

Kolp Shark Slayer

At start of the game i was blue, but auto balance make me red... i just want back blue !
    Its not you who was unpolite but sauce bone, he is always unpolite. Moreover, i don't know there is 2 admin so sorry i think it was you, but, i dont do grief or anything else and he freeze me : so I want to have an explication so i said "who freeze me" so why he mute me ? I just want explication !

13. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

1. If auto-balance changes you , you stay there.
    2. He might of thought you were going to grief that portion of the tower , but i realized you were going to put a door so i unfroze you.
    Explanation on mute: You kept asking ''who froze me'' so Radpipe might of muted you for that reason. I'll unmute you this time , but if i ever see any crap from you again I'll make sure you'll be Perma-muted or even banned. Because I'm polite.

14. FREAKHEAD

FREAKHEAD Shipwright

"Mole duplicatingD" who I couldn't imagine would actually be a Mole member, was on blue with me, took down our whole tower then switched to red. I searched the forum for "duplicatingD" and see multiple threads about this player griefing...for pete sake KAG, ban this guy globally. We shouldn't have to put up with this on gold servers. the non-gold are bad enough.

Anyways, I just logged off the server so if you look at the logs for the last 5-10 you should see it.

15. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

This isn't a premium server...... And if you want him banned globally, go report him in the global bans section.

Lol, bonesauce, why do the non english speakers always call you saucebone?

I3lue, GloriousToast, Varion and 2 others like this.
  16. thebonesauce

I'll never understand it.

FREAKHEAD, please report duplicatingd in the abusive players section. He is not and will never be in MOLE, and has been caught using our tag before. He's misrepresenting us by using the tag, and if he did grief it's giving us a bad name. Please report it.

rocker2 likes this.
  17. What Areo said, I thought you were going to grief but then I realized Areo was there doing the exact same thing, I would've unfroze Kolp but then he decided to start spamming the shit outta "who froze me?" "unfroze me" and all that. I decided I'd just let Areo do whatever with him while I proceeded to mute him.

Lancelotz likes this.
  18. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

eggs.PNG
    is this map good enough to be put on the acton unlimited server for a bit? i just randomly made it XD
    edit:
    map dimension is 200x200 roughly maybe like 201x199
    there are roughly 3 ways to go
    1. through the "bridge of the nose" (bedrock),
    2. through the "mouth"
    3. through the gap under the nose
    you can if you want modify it to have a larger "bridge" and to deter others from easily passing through it

neil_v, rocker2, Guitarman and 4 others like this.
  19. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

it looks pretty fun to play, that would be cool to see it on the server

GloriousToast likes this.
  20. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.