1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. ogresav

ogresav Catapult Fodder

I was banned for, I think, no reason? No mods froze me, or said anything to me. I don't believe I was doing anything stupid. I had just started building a tower, it was the beginning of the game, and no one said anything about it. me and a friend were playing from my house, so maybe it was automatic for connecting from the same IP? I have no idea at all why I was banned.

Was this a mistake? Could a mod unban me?

2. Areo

Areo much doge so swag wow
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Most likely ping ban.

3. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

This ping guy is such a dick.

Oximus, Noburu, UnnamedPlayer and 2 others like this.
  4. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

People usually only get insta banned (no freeze or warning) if they are speed or fly hacking. I think ping ban is 1 hour. Nothing us regular admins can do to fix that, just go play another server until that time is up.

EDIT: Coza just broke the server with a collapse :/

5. Kramgnauh

Kramgnauh Bison Rider

so that why the server died XD

6. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

fixd

7. mold999

mold999 Catapult Fodder

I would like to explain some events that happened a few moments ago on the server.

Apparently, on top of one of the towers on the blue team, there was a swastika made out of gold blocks. I didn't notice it, until one player on our team was frozen for destroying it. He was frozen by Boxpipe. He argued that, the swastika was offensive to him, and that it was simply a racist symbol. I argued for him, trying to get the point across that the symbol was offensive, not just to Jews but to others as well. Boxpipe then went on a tangent, and told me my name was offensive to him. I told him he was being a jerk, for not even attempting to understand the argument. Radpipe also joined in with Boxpipe. They said that Americans killed innocent Germans also, which I understand is true. However, I said that the deaths of innocent Germans wee casualties of war, and unable to be avoided in any way. They said that the killing of Jews was also a casualty of war. However, killing the Jews was not a casualty of war, it was just murder. There was no reason for the Nazi's to kill the Jews. They said that the Jews had killed some innocent people in the past also. i said that they should not be persecuted for things in the past, that they no longer believe. I said that, like we don't think of modern Germans as Nazi's, we don't think of Jews as killing people from the past. They then said that we should forgive the Nazi's for having killed the Jews. I said that, since the beliefs of the Nazi's in the 1930's is the same as their beliefs now, that their idea of killing Jews was not part of the past. I then said in the chat, "Your entire argument is based on the fact that you think the killing of Jews was ok". I was angry, and felt I needed to get my point across, so I repeated it 3 more times, consecutively. Boxpipe and Radpip said I was spamming, even though I had only repeated it 4 times. I then tried to explain a little more, but I was muted.

I would like to be unmuted, and for someone to explain to Boxpipe and Radpipe that they were being mean, to both me and the person who destroyed the swastika.

~mold999

8. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I'm curious to see the chat logs from this.

9. Finally some drama!

10. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

huehuehuehuehuehuehue

11. Oh my god yes, "they were being mean". Now then, you were muted mold999 for spamming 4 times a sentence in all caps which I can't bother to remember what it said and for just plain being annoying, and the guy who I banned for destroying the gold swastika was banned due to the fact that he collapsed it instead of breaking it one by one causing all the gold to be lost.

E: Boxpipe didn't freeze anyone, it was me.

Lancelotz, Ikea and I3lue like this.
  12. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

I never activated my administrative powers once that entire time, I only talked. Please provide proof if you think I am lying.

Regardless, just because you are mad, doesn't give you a free card to break the rules, if you spam, you will be muted, if you grief a structure of the team, you will be banned/warned depending on the admin. It may look like a penis or a swastika, but it does not mean it is not useful to the team.

I am a super admin of this server and this is all there will be said of this matter, if you want to report Radpipe, report him to Rayne or Arcrave, otherwise you are wasting your time reporting me for crimes you couldn't prove I committed.

One and Alpaca like this.
  13. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

I seriously doubt that Boxpipe said that he approved of the killing of jews, as for radpipe, he was just messing with you. It is not against the rules on this server, it has not ever been against the rules on this server, and it will never be against the rules on this server to build "swastikas", which are actually some peace symbol from somewhere that Hitler stole and put on a slant, so unless it's on a slant then it's not a swastika, it's a peace symbol, and people never actually put in the effort to make the slanted one in Kag. Radpipe has already chewed you out on how repeating the same things in the chat multiple times is considered spamming, even if it's only two or three times, let alone four. The one question I have for you, is why only come complain now? If this happened 4 months ago- wait, that says a few moments, not four months. nevermind.

Mazey, arcanecat and Ikea like this.
  14. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

Maybe it'd help if we all would stop being dicks.

Wait, that'll never happen.

Ej and Alpaca like this.
  15. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

[​IMG]

Radpipe likes this.
  16. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Who the fuck made markboy an admin? I'm so sick of everyone thinking that being an admin is all about spreading love with sunshine and flowers. Some kid takes my catapult as I'm taking out a red tower, I freeze him and tell him to give it back. He starts ranting about stupid shit and admin abuse like every other stupid fucking child that plays this game, then some other kid decides to stick his nose into the discussion. I freeze him and tell him to stay out of it, he and the kid who jacked the catapult kept it up so I gave them both a 10 minute mute. Then markboy starts on this whole, "Oh, well you need to give them some warning, they'll think you're an abusive admin and blah blah blah." I went to fucking mute him too and realized I couldn't.

It's seriously no wonder this is the first time I've played KAG in 8 days. It's not because of the game itself, it's not because of bugs and it's not because of knight combat or because of archers... It's because of the shitty game-only community who make me want to blow my head off. Fucking christ.

17. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

SO your sayin that spreadin love and sunshine flowers makes you want to blow your head off.

We've always known this.

18. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Markboy probably just hasn't read server rules.
    On any other server, I would agree with Markboy. But, this server doesn't work that way. The rules encourage admins to be borderline abusive to ensure nobody acts out of line.

Rayne, MrIcarus, Alpaca and 1 other person like this.
  19. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

It's not even the act of being "borderline abusive", it's cracking down on people who run their mouths to/about the admins. If I had let this Moorhead kid talk shit for the rest of the game, it would make me look like a weak admin, and would make other people feel they can get away with talking shit on admins or generally being assholes.

The reason I mute people for talking shit on us is because it's a necessity. Kids these days don't have any respect for people in authority, and they would walk all over us if I acted as if the world was composed of rainbows that came out of my asshole. Sometimes they need to be frozen or need a tempmute to realize, "Okay, this dude is an admin... Would probably be best if I just stopped telling him he was a noobfag and played the game." Granted, most just keep spewing bullshit as soon as they're unmuted, but you know.

20. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Great, you guys scared Bonesauce away again (and by scared I mean angered). *pouts sadly, picks up food bowl and starts rattling it* heeeere saucers, I want u 2 come back noaw :QQ:

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.