1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

WAR Mode, Full KAG and the fairly immediate future

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

[more people = more players = more profit for devs = pc nerds = more servers]
    + people who don't like full servers
    = full servers (probably around 40), normal servers (+-20) and small servers for people who don't like big servers (max 10)

2. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

As I've said, I'd prefer kag's population to stay the same so I wouldn't have to fight to get onto a good server, and or a server I like.

3. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

MorePlayers->MoreServers->MoreServerVariety->MoreNeo-NaziAdministratedServersYouCanActuallyGetAGoodFuckingGameOn?

whatever1works likes this.
  4. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

I thought in 1.0 there were no workshops? Instead it was that shop thing you see in the videos where the stuff is sent by parachute. I thought you were able to make another of those to bring to the front and that supplies you with everything you can get in a workshop? (with the exclusion of quarters)

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

That's true afaik, but workshops will be modded in there in the modded gamemodes (ctf, tdm etc) where testers are working on.
    That's what I heard atleast

6. SouthofHeaven

SouthofHeaven Shark Slayer

Looks good! Do you have a release date yet? Don't troll me if you don't )=

7. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I believe there isn't one.

8. SouthofHeaven

SouthofHeaven Shark Slayer

One problem with boats; can the enemy bomb them? I hope not because if your on a boat your basically screwed.

9. kannas

kannas Shark Slayer

where would be the fun then? you can always grab and relaunch the enemy bombs anyway. Your sacrifice will be remembered, son

10. LightTab2

LightTab2 Drill Rusher
    1. Zen Laboratories

More fantasy! :QQ:
    Potions!
    Nowy obraz mapy bitowej.png
    -violet- 0.5 hearth dmg more for 30 sec| 2 hearths( from killing, np. wisents:p), 1 muschroom, 2 egg.
    -gold- 0.5 hearth defense for 30 sec| 20 cions, 1 wood block, 1 egg.
    -green- seeeing in dark for 1 min, can see how much enemy have hearth| 50 coins, 2 muschroom, 2 eyes chicken/bird, 2 eggs.
    -blue- invisibly for 10 sec- 100coins, 20 gold, human hearth (used to heal or take to backpack, need to create medkit), 3 muschrooms, 3 eggs.
    X3

11. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Where did they say they'd put that in?

12. LightTab2

LightTab2 Drill Rusher
    1. Zen Laboratories

:P They`d dont say;
    We do potions!
    But at full version is a this image with meat and seeds...

13. SlayerSean

Well...let's look at these potions shall we.

Violet: What is with the ingredients? Mushroom? Egg? And what do you mean by 2 hearts, do you mean you lose 2 hearts to use said potion? I don't think Eggs and Mushrooms are going to exist anyway. Also, extra damage? basically making a jab a slash, but without the timer. No thank you, basically OP. Especially when for 30 seconds...

Gold: Again with the Egg. Extra defence? For 30 seconds!? So a slash is as effective as a jab, and a jab is useless, because nobody would bother when it does 0.5 hearts damage. OP in my opinion.

Green: Eyes of birds!? WHAT!?!? I do admit this potion may be useful, and I see no OP elements in it, aside from the fact that underground, your meant to not see...and the fact that in 1.0 there are these objects called Lanterns :P (not meaning to sound rude there) which can be kept with you so you can see in the dark. And seeing enemy HP is really not that important. Just play like they have 3 hearts, even if they don't. You don't need to see how much they have, just kill them regardless xD

Blue: Should I even start? Invincibility. 'Nuff said. Just way too OP, whether it be for 10 seconds, 5 seconds, 2 seconds, or a minute. It should not exist in my opinion. This potion basically means this: Oh no, my tower is under attack! *makes potion* *uses potion* Ha ha! Now I am invincible and those 10 knights, archers, and builders have nothing on me! Now they die. I am a knight and I don't need bombs now!
    Does that sound good to you?

Or maybe you meant invisibility? I can't tell by your spelling, sorry.

But none the less, if you meant invisibility, that is still quite OP. That basically allows you to kill anyone and everyone with ease because they don't even know you're there. Now that's just with a sword. What happens with a bomb (assuming your a knight)?

Finally, what happens when you mix potions??

Violet+Gold...extra attack AND defence!? at max, 1 heart taken, and 2 hearts dealt in damage. Fair?
    Violet+Gold+Blue...above+invisibility/invincibility. Not a good mix.
    Green+Blue...Sneak past anybody, anywhere, possibly unharmed, depending on whether it is invis or invinc.
    All 4 together...I think you know this.
    Any other combo...bad news.

Sorry, but honestly I do not think potions with these abilities should be added, and if they can be mixed, they DEFINITELY should not be.

Maybe if they had different abilities or something, like changing class without tent/outpost (just came to me on the top of my head, haven't considered it's problems, etc.), it would be a good idea to have some. But I don't like these ones personally.

LightTab2 likes this.
  14. LightTab2

LightTab2 Drill Rusher
    1. Zen Laboratories

Yea, I`m not alchemist, maybe you can write recipies?
    Nice with lantern, but extra dmg and defense may might with HARD to find elements. Maybe one potion can be useless between 2 min time?

15. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

My brain has stopped working at red part.

LightTab2 and Justpad like this.
  16. SlayerSean

Agreed, I do not under stand any of the red part.

17. LightTab2

LightTab2 Drill Rusher
    1. Zen Laboratories

I`ll help you understanding.
    Nice [idea] with lantern [in recpies,SlayerSlean][Potion with]extra dmg and defense may be with HARD to find elements.

18. what

AcidSeth, SlayerSean and Guitarman like this.
  19. LightTab2

LightTab2 Drill Rusher
    1. Zen Laboratories

NOPE!
    Potions can be only created at port ^^ and if you attack someone efect will disappear.

Spam?

20. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Maybe he wants some old fashion cola?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.