1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Cyriel

Cyriel Catapult Fodder

Hello all :)

Just started playing since yesterday but already i can tell this is one for the books. Beyond that, just saying hi :)

2. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Welcome to hell Love.
    :smug:

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

4. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Ello one ello all! I've been playing KAG for a good few months now! Finally decided to start using the forums a bit! :D
    I was gonna start off my stay here with a texturepack I had been working on, but I lost the files! :( Oh well!

5. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I'll be leaving kag ingame, maybe I can play sometimes on wednesdays
    My laptop broke :| will probably buy a new one this summer!

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hey, welcome, Crabmaster! :) Always remember: https://www.dropbox.com/ is your friend. ;)

You'll still be here on the forums though, Mazey?

7. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Yes yes, also irc.

8. FuzzyBlueBaron

Sweet. I'll see you 'round then. :)

9. Rainer

Rainer Catapult Fodder

Hey everybodeh. I've been playing KAG for some months now, I've read the forums and such. Then, this morning, I wanted to post something and I remembered I haven't introduced myself yet. So I decided to do the proper thing and post here.

So eh... That's it :D I'll see if I can get in the IRC to meet y'all.

10. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Hey crab! Welcome to the forums :B):

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

Yo, welcome, Rainer! :)

Glad to see that some people are interested in getting on IRC. Hope to see you there (as well as about the forums). :D

12. Borno

Borno Shipwright

I'm new and back at the same time. Which is to say, new to the forums, and back to the game after moving countries. :)

13. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Welcome back / here then.
    Enjoy your stay here. :)

14. Johncenahasnoballs

Johncenahasnoballs Builder Stabber

Well, Here ends my KAG Journey *crys*, I've been part of this community for ONE Year, Sadly I'm leaving because my KAG Won't open! D; It gets stuck at "downloading.kag.news...rss" Then never moves, Then says"Timeout was reached", Really I feel Dissapointed that I have to quit KAG Because of that reason D; After 1 Year of KAG, I have to quit Now, *Sigh It's been nice making a lot of friends on the social side of the internet.Cya guys later, I'll be back in 5 Months or so, Or maybe never back again ): Okay, Well my last words:

To all those people who supported me when I started playing KAG, I say on my behalf, Thank you :3, I will miss KAG So much, Unless someone gives me advice on how to fix my KAG, Then I'd play again.To [YB] Crew members, Who have incresed my skills by so much, I thank them too :D, Well cya guys later, I'm just really devistated.Okay i'm gone now, My shadow starts fading from KAG, Cya guys laaaaaaatttttteeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

15. kasra345

kasra345 Haxor

Ummm, John you have said that 20 times that your leaving XD

16. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

John, have you tried turning it off and on again? Reinstall it?

17. Johncenahasnoballs

I have reinstalled it, But I'm not sure what you mean by "Turning on/off"

I only replied to see, If anyone gave me advice

So, Don't think that I'm lying about leaving KAG.

18. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

No offence John, but i don't think many people really care if you left. Like i'm sure you'll be missed, but this is like your 14th time you've said you'd leave.

If you're leaving, then go.

19. Johncenahasnoballs

As you can see mate, As I explained if somehow, My KAG Decides to fix up, Then i'll be gladly playing KAG Again.

Eden/Erex, Even though I had a rough time in KAG Because of you & One, I still will miss You too :3

20. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

It's not because of us, it's because of the things you've done.

We will miss your idiocy too John. :^3

Mods: Gurin