1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

... What? was that meant to be a reply to this thread's starting post?

I3lue likes this.
  2. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

He clearly doesn't care about our 105 pages of random shit.

3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

So much history, so much drama, so much spam-- all of it snubbed. Makes me sad. :(

Alpaca, Lord_bugg and zollie20 like this.
  4. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

yes, he's a clever one!

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

This one knows. He knows.

6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I've spent about 10minutes worth of typing total, you bothered to draw a picture and talk for over 2 hours total where even the people who left with you didn't agree with you because you couldn't even handle a conversation and being shut down without attempts to mute, kick and talk over people.

The only difference is I purposefully waited a bit to talk about it, just to show how butt mad you are that your 2man server is basically a single room while we've upgraded to a 75 man minecraft server cause we needed the space and the mumble always has a decent amount of people in it.

7. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

KAG: Where the size of your server equals the size of your penis.

Stevedog, Bammboo, rocker2 and 4 others like this.
  8. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

The flat out faggotry in this post is astounding. I didn't even draw the picture. Me not being able to handle a conversation? I've Never muted, kicked, and/or banned a person im having a conversation with, i will talk over people who are obviously bullshitting , but this coming from a person who has flat out kicked and banned people for disagreeing with him, and consistently screaming over people, is void of any merit. The people who left with me left for their own reasons. Obviously i wasn't the only one who felt any kind of way about shit that was going down in the mumble.

You seem pretty Buttmaide, you dont even like Minecraft yet you're here, in the server thread, bragging about a 75 man server. you going out of your way to try to jimmy my rustles, in the server thread, is typical. Yes Blue my mumble only always has 2 people in it, one room, appropriately named "Sharkraves Private Cock Room for Geys". We do nothing but talk about how anallybuttflustered and penetrated i am that i left that mumble because i kept getting my room deleted, because that's clearly the reason i left. Thanks for pointing that out, in the server thread.

9. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

All of this started cuz Arc wanted a private room where he didn't have to deal with ppl speaking about LoL and blue was like "this became an issue previously and you know it something something"

Thats the reason folks, that's why this 2 are being faggots.

E: NOW TAKING BETS!!! WHO HAS THE BIGGER DICK?!?!?

Bammboo likes this.
  10. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

$400 on Vanguarde.

11. Arcrave

Thats not what happened, If you're going to broadcast shit like that at least know what you are talking about.

12. Medieval

Medieval Haxor

Hi,

I don't understand how Radpipe became admin on your server.
    He is building swastika (by using the editor) and he bans people who remove it.

Yes, I (got perma?) banned because i removed his shit: swastika HAS NOTHING TO DO on KAG.

ps: i'm not here to cry for being unban, i don't care about it BUT this is not the first time that i heard something bad about your admins.

GloriousToast likes this.
  13. Medieval, here's where your first mistake began, you got mad at the swastika. And then came the rest of the mistakes. You threw 3 bombs RIGHT INTO your own base, RIGHT BEFORE I was about to remove it, like I had done so just moments after I created 2 other swastikas. Of course I was going to ban you, the swastika was right above and directly inside your own base and your way of removing it was via 3 bombs instead converting the building itself into something more useful or simply asking me to remove it.

Lancelotz and I3lue like this.
  14. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

u dont heff to be mad

GloriousToast likes this.
  15. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

that'd be impossible, radpipe always angwy always wen it comes to his nazism

16. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

That is exactly what happened. The number one rule and you knew it, we all knew it was that there would be no private rooms. You made one, I broke it, you got mad and cried about it, upon discussing the decline of mumble you would not accept anything about private rooms and would instead talk over me and attempt to mute me, at which point I had to remove your admin so you would just talk over me instead so I kicked you.

The funny thing is Oximus was probably one of the most impartial members in all of this and you accuse him of lying about it, he no longer really shows up ours, so if he's not on yours, well you know, and he mostly played KAG anyway, but have fun always getting overly angry. :v

Never did I dislike Minecraft, I disliked Vanilla, the way you play it, like a shitlord modless :^))

17. Arcrave

If thats what you honestly believe then there really is nothing more to talk about. Why are you here, in the server thread, talking about this anyway. We disagree on why i and others left, clearly there is no reason to continue to talk about this. Enjoy your Mumble and 75 slot Minecraft server. Ill just be in my private room, being overly angry. :thumbs_up:

Didnt call him a liar, i told him he had no idea what he was talking about. As he was not present the day i was banned. I see what you did there. ;)

Now, back to telling Radpipe how hes the worst Nazi admain evar!

18. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Give me back admin you shitlord, or atleast do something about Brancaleone. I've seen it again 5 minutes ago on.

19. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Add BrancaIeone to the list of alts. That's with an 'I'. He's not even trying anymore. ]:<

GloriousToast and rocker2 like this.
  20. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Hey, Raron used to be modding this thread, and now it's just VanHuek..... Did we scare him off?

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.