1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

It is clear you froze because you don't like a clan tag, that is abusive adminship

2. Brancaleone, oh my god, I don't even understand why you're asking that. I just... no... my mind is dying from all the retarded things happening right now.

Lancelotz likes this.
  3. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

yes yes, we are =) SHARK is the top, we see =)

4. However much people may disagree with me saying that Delta is the worst, I really don't care. From my personal experience they are terribly annoying people and deserve to banned. I know Wolffkran himself has already had an experience with this, and Boxpipe would agree with me (if he was not sick currently atm). It's natural for me to assume that all Delta are just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Therefore, the reason why I immediately muted dooman117. (Although really I would've muted him even if he wasn't in Delta).

Lancelotz likes this.
  5. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

Some quotes I thought were interesting. I just watched a shitload of X-Men :>

"When an individual acquires great power, the use or misuse of that power is everything. Will it be used for the greater good? Or will it be used for personal or for destructive ends? Now this is a question we must all ask ourselves. Why? Because we are mutants" admins. -Professor Charles Xavier

"...there is no land of tolerance. There is no peace. Not here, or anywhere else." -Magneto

Stryker: There's a war coming, John.
    McCone: Yes. But a war with who?
    Emma Frost: Excellent question. Though I wouldn't call it a war exactly. That suggests both sides stand an equal chance of winning.
    </br>--- merged: Mar 26, 2013 12:26 AM ---</br>
    fuck me softly. well thats a shitnight

GloriousToast and Beepo like this.
  6. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

le drama

7. Brancaleone

Brancaleone Catapult Fodder

Hey Radpipe, why Im banned in Action??
    how r u?

Titmau5 likes this.
  8. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

Cause dicks.

I3lue, Titmau5, Guitarman and 2 others like this.
  9. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

don't really remember all the things brought up, not going back to read them again, but what struck me as the main things:

1) no one cares if any new steam players don't like our server, they can just go play on another one. This is how it has been, how it is, and how it will always be. They're not going to go ask for a refund, they wouldn't get one anyways. There are loads of servers other than Action Unlimited, trust me, they'll live.

2) Branceloene, you're banned because you're a smeghead.

3) dooman, you were frozen, because as rad said, you were being obnoxious and he was trying to mute you, because you WERE BEING OBNOXIOUS, we were trying to sort through the situation, and as I said before, all of the players spamming the chat about admin abuse and frozen players was VERY unhelpful.

4) whoever the other guy was, who got banned, yeah, i think that might have been harsh, you were just asking for some answers, but we didn't have them, and then you proceeded to get into a fight with radpipe, another thing that didn't help the situation, and i wasn't paying attention to your fight, but rad banned you at his digression, and I trust his decisions, because contrary to what you said before, action admins DON'T fight with each other. The only reason rad threatened to remove icarus's admin privileges was because, as rad has already stated, Icarus was spamming all of the admin's chats with rcon messages. Seriously icy, so not cool.

5) YEH, CNVRSE AND RDPIPE WR IN CAHOOTS, 2 OF DEM WERE LEADIN A WRING OF ADMN BUS SO THAT THEY CULD... THEY COULD.... ummmm.... something. but there's a big conspiracy here, and tons of people are in on it. I knows it.

6) I was hurt that you mentioned all of the admins on the server EXCEPT FOR ME. sure you were calling them abusive, but I STILL FEEL LEFT OUT </3.

I3lue likes this.
  10. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester

WTF is this shit...

I3lue, GloriousToast, Titmau5 and 3 others like this.
  11. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

the only reason people play your servers anyway is cause there is nowhere else to go.

Rayne and Beepo like this.
  12. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

yea, rip

Titmau5, Alpaca and Radpipe like this.
  13. doomman117

doomman117 Bison Rider
    1. Delta Force - Delta

All i am going to say is i wasn't being obnoxious, i didn't get into fight, as all i said was i was gonna report. I said nothing before the ban other than to balance the teams which i said nicely. However i was harassed and was threatened to get banned cause of a clan tag.

However, i would like to be the man in this situation and leave it behind me, and continue to play on the server, like i always do, without fights, just playing a game.

I will say this. If i get threatened again, i won't play on the server, simple.

Beepo likes this.
  14. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

[​IMG]
    where the fuk did u find this and how do i view it

15. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

I was about to search that post. tnx for saving me time now i can idle for a while until my next appearance.

16. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

look back through the thread dunky

17. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist

I am threatening you.

18. Please tell me who will care? Please?

Lancelotz and Titmau5 like this.
  19. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

[​IMG]

I3lue likes this.
  20. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Dooman, I was under the impression that you were spamming the chat about why the other guy was frozen, and rad asked you multiple times to stay out of it, I am sorry if I have your actions confused with someone else's

TheWilds, it's for forum moderators only, I believe, but fbb posted that screenshot earlier on. also, i was under the impression that brancaleone was banned from the forums, but he's right here.....

The wilds on the other comment, there are shitloads of servers that they can play on, no one actually gives a shit whether they're playing on a server in the same country as them. Also, if you're worried about steam players and servers, I expect them to actually play on the "official servers", which are pretty much always empty now.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.