1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

10-10
    try harder you slob

Edit: oh lol, when i hit post, it got rid of the exponent '-'... in that case 10^-10

2. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

Technically, x to the power of x is correct, just x^x is shorter ^.^.

SlyStalker likes this.
  3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

"x to the power of x" is how you say it, writing that out completely defeats the purpose of the symbols, which is to make it quick, so arguing that it's still correct is like saying that writing in cursive but picking the pencil up off of the page after every letter is still technically correct.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

The other day I came up with a formula for creating a near limitless number of dick euphemisms.

Step 1: Take a form of meat. Example: Beef, pork, turkey,

Step 2: Take the name of something that is longer than it is wide. Example: ruler, rifle, rocket.

Step 3: Combine the two. Example: beef rocket, pork rifle, turkey ruler.

"shut up you fucking beef rocket I'll jam my pork rifle in your donut cushions*.

*this euphemism will be covered in a future episode.

6. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Stay jealous kouji.

I3lue, GloriousToast and arcanecat like this.
  7. arcanecat

arcanecat Shark Slayer

I surrender D:, your logical thinking has outsmarted me.*

*I shall return....

8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

That's not logic at all! One plus one = 1+1, it's just written differently. It's still got exactly the same meaning, it's just the latter took half a second less to write. And, for that matter, of course taking your pencil off the paper to write cursive script is wrong, it's just analytically incorrect; it's like me saying "I'm a bachelor, but I've enjoying a stable marriage for 5 years". It's just wrong by it's very definition.

Cld wrt wth n vwls, nd y cld stll prbbly ndrstnd m*. That doesn't make it wrong, it just means I've written it in a different way. If a phrase is shorter in japanese than it is in english, should I write that one part in 日本人 instead?

* I could write with no vowels, and you could still probably understand me.

9. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

It's just wrong by it's very definition.

10. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Alright wise guy, how's about YOU go write some mother fucking algebra proofs up on a chalkboard using only words.

arcanecat likes this.
  11. Hella

Ah, but that's a completely different situation, because then I can draw whatever I like. I love you too. :)

12. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

... I could put in a logical argument here, but i'm tired and I don't give a shit, so dicks to you.
    BULLSHIT IT'S THE EXACT FUCKING SAME

arcanecat likes this.
  13. Hella

But if I'm using a keyboard I'm limited to conventional characters, and I have a virtually unlimited canvas on which to write. On a chalkboard, I have the capability to do any outlandish symbols I could possibly desire, because my chalk doesn't have the same restrictions as writing with a computer does.

I accept all the dicks you can give me, provided it is a steady supply.

zollie20 and Guitarman like this.
  14. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Your cleverness seems boundless Hella.

15. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

it isn't the idea of what you can or cannot write, it's about which is shorter, he was fully capable of using "^", so while your argument may work for something such as square roots, it does not apply to this situation. Also, if you're trying to write out complex mathematical equations with lots of non askey symbols and whatnot on a computer, then you've already gone horribly wrong; a strange game, the only winning move is not to play.

p.s. Why the fuck is this in the action thread? we get all the spam here, even the spam we make ourselves -_-

arcanecat, Hella and superblackcat like this.
  16. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

*Action! thread spammed with academic slap-fights*

In a world dominated by painkillers, it made my morning. :)

arcanecat, I3lue, Alpaca and 2 others like this.
  17. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Alpaca and superblackcat like this.
  18. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

alpace stop waving your tiny meat stick in our faces, you may consider your pork sword or a beef rocket, but its really a small chicken saber. now notice how each of the posters here have beef poles but where are the people without the chicken katana. is this a beef handle jerk thread, where most people's chicken fork are bigger then their brains, but believe me those pork rods are smaller then the average beef bone. not that it matters that much due to me wanting to include as many ways as i can to include meat pencils in this paragraph using contrary excellent method. :)

I3lue likes this.
  19. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Poor, poor Oximus.

arcanecat likes this.
  20. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

And what if I'm a girl?

arcanecat likes this.
Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.