1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action! Unlimited

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Rayne, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. Solaris

Solaris Batlord Sliftensnurgh Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Fair enough, but I stand by my point, It was an accident, It didn't cause any trouble. Thank you for uplifting my ban.

2. Darthlawsuit

Darthlawsuit Catapult Fodder

I got wrongly banned because of a noob (named dukesomething) that didn't like my catapult positioning so he stole my cata then called me a greifer. Or at least I think that is why, didn't really make sense besides trolling.

I had been using my cata the whole match and severely crippled an enemy fort. I went to get 500 stone to refill my cata then came back to my spot. Got setup and our guys overran the fort. I stayed at the spot for s little bit incase of a counter attack. Then Someone took my cata and started tossing it off the edge calling me a griefer. Got my cata back and got setup again then he quickly built a wall infront of my cata and stole my cata then ran off with it. I chased him but he managed to build a spike trap that killed me. I kept going after him and this time destroyed his little traps. He started crying "griefer" "griefer" and the mod banned me without any discussion, very un-mod like. While he was calling me griefer I was typing that he was a thief. He never once tried to place the cata just deny me access to a fully loaded cata.

You shouldn't just ban people because someone yells "griefer" because anyone could do it and frame players that are just trying to destroy the enemy.

3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

... Dat adjective usage XD

arcanecat and Superblackcat like this.
  4. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

UNBANNNN!!!! ADMIN ABUS!!!!!!

5. Brandon816

Brandon816 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Were you hitting anything that your team happened to be using at the time? For example, did you destroy that fort your team had taken while they were in control of it, or broken some wall and prevented them from climbing into/over it? If I had seen someone doing this, I would've done the same thing as the other player in your story, picking up your catapult and holding on to it so you couldn't continue.

It would help if we had someone else to verify your story, that you had done nothing wrong. Do you recall the names of anyone else playing at the time?

6. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Why did you not report this person who was griefing you to a mod :huh?:?

Schizoid, Froghead48 and Guitarman like this.
  7. Darthlawsuit

Darthlawsuit Catapult Fodder

No I was breaking though a well fortified enemy castle that was about to overtake us. I may have dropped a lot of enemy walls/bridges on our guys below but isn't that normal with sieging. Thanks to my previous round of bombardment we broke through and our team took their fort. However the guy was busy making random fortifications/decorations so I don't think I collapsed anything on him.

*shrug* I didn't pay attention to any names. I was just trying to bombard enemy territory, well that and launching our soldiers over walls.

I didn't even know there were mods on the server, most servers don't seem to have any active ones. I did ask in chat something like "WTF why did you steal cata" and he just replied greifer then I called him a thief. After that I accused him of being a lying thief and no mods seemed concerned. Besides calling him out in public chat I am not aware of a "report to mod" button.

8. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Instead of just accusing someone of being a"thief" or "griefer" how about next time you try asking "Is there a mod on the server?" and "This guy named [asshole #1] is griefing me and stealing my catapult, can a moderator please help me?". Please understand that there is a lot of stupid people on the server who shout "hacker" and "griefer" when they get frustrated because they are not getting things their way, so some moderators will tend to ignore them.

In fact, would you be so kind as to provide logs and the name of the person who was griefing you up until you were banned?

For future reference, moderators are those players who can not be vote-kicked, otherwise their names appear no differently then other players.

Schizoid, I3lue and Alpaca like this.
  9. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

ehhh, so what's the status on rusher, is he allowed back now, cause he's on action server as we speak...

10. UnnamedPlayer and MrIcarus like this.
  11. MrIcarus

MrIcarus Arsonist
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

le reading the forum hue

12. I guess he's not that bad. Being late, like for 40 pages.

13. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Oh would you just screw off? I remembered reading that bit about rusher, I just didn't remember what the conclusion was, and I didn't feel like looking for the page in this haystack of a thread, especially when the situation could have changed since 40 pages ago.

14. LadyHawk

LadyHawk Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

player endriodusk was griefing a few seconds ago, 13lue was there as well as another admin (I think, i cant fucking tell :l ) but neither saw it.
    (im reporting this here becuase i only have screenshots, so wont do much in the Report a player)

screen-13-04-12-20-27-31.png screen-13-04-12-20-29-54.png screen-13-04-12-20-29-55.png
    You can see him on top, then he moves down to chop the ladders. you can see he jabbed the ladders holding the building up, whereas is is being collapsed.

15. >SERIOUS REPORT IN ACTION THREAD
    >MFW............

Guitarman likes this.
  16. Banned for an hour. I accidentally left him frozen for about 20 minutes when I was having some internet problems..lol

An hour because he didn't technically harm or kill anyone but himself, still, griefing is discouraged.

LadyHawk likes this.
  17. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

I know Endrio he never griefs, well at least I never had a problem with him.

18. Solaris

Still banned, lol.

19. Solaris

Care to unban me then?

20. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

Kalikst, being an asshole

">MFW" *sarcasm*