1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite way to kill someone? (in KAG)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chu_bacca, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Having your bomb damage from a bomb jump kill someone, anyone? And then landing on someone near shops is always nice.

2. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Bomb jumping, and landing on an archer.

HenryKAG and Guitarman like this.
  3. wildnikke

wildnikke Burner Donator

My favorite way is jump on there head with shield down and blow em up with a bomb :D lots of fun

Guitarman likes this.
  4. hiddenshadowdart

hiddenshadowdart Catapult Fodder

When I am the last guy on team (always happens for some reason) I light a bomb; go archer (still holding the bomb) climb a tree over some guys and drop the bomb in front of them, then RUN
    I only pulled it off 3 times and only survived once with 1 heart but it is a great feeling.

HenryKAG likes this.
  5. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Usual sign of a minecrafter/camper.

6. hiddenshadowdart

Its cos I don't go running up to spike pits and lunge myself at hordes... I like to keep it realistic, because most people don't want to die irl.

HenryKAG likes this.
  7. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

After having fun playing as a knight, I'd say shieldstomping.

8. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

This is KAG - not real life. Don't be afraid, you'll respawn in 5 seconds. Although surprisingly, running towards the team and dying immediately has proven to be quite ineffective... in my experience. :o

hiddenshadowdart likes this.
  9. hiddenshadowdart

What I meant was that I personally don't like going on a deathmission when there ARE NO lives left.

10. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

I do it a lot, unless the odds are a whole team verse me and a minecrafting builder. Then I usually unlike going on a suicidemission.

hiddenshadowdart likes this.
  11. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Ambush while archer :P No really those servers with shadows and floating islands are cool. Shoot, shoot, shoot the enemies running towards your base... And even whike you are well proctected :)

12. Vaine

Vaine Horde Gibber

Stomp, stab stab.

The ass is my favourite tool of destruction

13. MINIMAN

MINIMAN Shark Slayer

Trap them with stone, then drop a block on their heads.

14. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

oh do i love so much to shield bash an enemy taking away one heart then immediatly jabing taking a nother heart. it sounds like "ditdit" and its very effective. usually il jab one more time and if they turtle il double slash :3
    i also love when theres like 13 knights below your rediculously tall tower and you just light a bomb while the enemies are distracted by your guys and archers. you throw dat bomb and it kills like 9 of them XD. i always love doing that :P also just strait up outclassing someone in slashing is satisfying as well ;)

15. Azuroth

Azuroth Builder Stabber
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

BOMB JUMP AND BOMB SPAM IN AIR THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY

16. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

OF COURSE! I FORGOT ABOUT *COUGH*CAPS*COUGH* BOMB JUMP AND BOMB SPAM IN THE AIR!

17. For me it would be... Bomb jumping from a low point on a tower and knocking an enemy archer out of a tree onto a pack rampaging knights below, just before he/she shoots some helpless noob.:B):

18. SentinelTank

SentinelTank Shark Slayer

Catapult
    I love
    Catapult :D

CheeseMeister and killatron46 like this.
  19. sxj

sxj Catapult Fodder

Mine is playing as a builder when getting bored, wait for a fellow knight to die, get build a stone tower and wait for some people to come, go lion king style and throw the body off, or pretend im a dead body as an archer :)

What is yours?

Beepo and SerZydra like this.
  20. eamono

eamono Arsonist

Sometimes i attempt to triple bomb-jump, its fun but it usually results in at least 3 deaths, usually all of them on your team

FuzzyBlueBaron and butterscotch like this.