1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

ArL - Arthurian League

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freddex, Dec 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

You left for BoW. I replaced you. Stay mad cause bad fag.

2. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

Still don't see you, how sad.

justi01 and Vaine like this.
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Say again, pony boy? :p

4. WarrFork

Still don't see you, how sad.

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

6. WarrFork

Don't use your silly admin powers to edit posts, Ej have not been online yet. I see admins are sooo usefull there, making Bammboo's happy erryday.

Vaine likes this.
  7. FuzzyBlueBaron

And you'd still be butthurt if the positions were reversed and it was Bammboo's name I was striking out? I disbelieve. Bammboo's happiness has nothing to do with it, I'm just setting the record straight. Maybe if you wanted to go to Korea so badly then you shouldn't be clan hopping so much... :rollseyes:

Also, no admin powers used in the making of this film (just plain old mod abilities, plus the fact that Ej and I are lovers and he gives me all his passwords :heart:).

8. Ahahaha clan whore got ownt.

9. Wait, let's think it POWER style.. He left POWER for PK#, then joined SexPube and then went into BoW? Woah..

10. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

It's called upgrading *cough cough*

It's just a joke, I'm not saying that A is better then Z. Please don't turn this into e-peen measure time. Thanks.

11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

That doesn't say much of POWER thinking style, other than the ability to state the obvious, and make poor sexual puns. Basically just about enough to get you through life, really. :P

Domis and Vaine like this.
  12. Vaine

Vaine Horde Gibber

Who are you talking about?

I think you are all talking about Aoi, not WarrFork.

Pfft.

13. Both are still gay lol.

14. arl thread being 10/10 discussion level as usual

Superblackcat, Andr01d and Vaine like this.
  15. You all people are totally wrong. Neither Pk# nor YB won the Arthurian League in the terms of moral or legit victory.

The only one and true winners of ArL as well legit as moral are MOLE PEOPLE.

icemusher, Bammboo, Stevedog and 6 others like this.
  16. Delta will always be winners in our hearts.

Superblackcat likes this.
  17. WarrFork

Yeah, whoever it is, editing posts for such useless reasons is silly. Don't be a Kouji.

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

If its any comfort, Warr, I do it very rarely; and in this case, only because I love you. :heart:

Symphony_Soldier and WarrFork like this.
  19. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Alright, I think the ArL will take a longer break than originally planned, we might wait for 1.0 to come and then work out new stuff based on that release, since this version will most likely be seen as old and outdated pretty fast after 1.0 appears.

Domis likes this.
  20. FuzzyBlueBaron

Makes good sense. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.