1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG on your DET laptop

Discussion in 'General Help' started by awesomness, Apr 15, 2013.

1. awesomness

awesomness Catapult Fodder

Recently around the Australia the government has assigned Lenovo laptops to all public school students. These laptops are great and all, they have all sorts of great programs and such on them, but everything is basically blocked (all the fun stuff that is).

The problem of these laptops (besides everything), is that you can't play KAG, or any other games that are fun, which is a very disheartening thing to accept.

This is the reason I have made this post, that maybe some of you geniuses know how to bypass all the bullshit on these accursed laptops and hopefully figure out a way to play some precious kag.

I'm not very savvy with technology and all it's confusion. So i'm asking you guys to help me and figure out a way.

Maybe some of you who also have DET laptops have figured out a way to play kag, or maybe there's a simple way to play it and i'm to stupid and dum to figure it out.

2. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Ever thought about focusing on your studies at school and leave gaming for your own time?

Maverick, LadyHawk, Guitarman and 4 others like this.
  3. awesomness

Is that a serious question?

4. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

Of course it is. Education has, is and, will forever be more important than kag. Focus on that before a simple video game that involves more faggots than nice people.

5. awesomness

I'm not putting video games before my education, I just want to play KAG on my laptop in my downtime. Will you help or not?

6. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Try copying your PC's KAG folder to an usb stick and run it from the usb stick.

Force likes this.
  7. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

LadyHawk and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  8. awesomness

9. DubstepMonkey

DubstepMonkey Horde Gibber

Does it work yet? Just curious and also i think i might be getting one of those laptops this year :huh?:.

10. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Learn at school you idiot. You'll regret not learning later on in your life when you end up as a taxi driver or a garbage man.
    But occasionally when your teachers let you play, right click the application and press run as administrator. This usually works but doesnt work at my school anymore. If that doesnt work try putting the game on your personal school drive (the drive thats networked) then running it.

PinXviiN likes this.
  11. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I haven't got that type of laptop but I have one that does block sometimes. I know a couple of people who have deleted their blocking program, but I'm not sure if you can do that on your laptop.

What I'm trying to say is if it doesn't work maybe you could try to delete the blocking program.

12. awesomness

None of these ideas have worked yet. :/

13. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

Please, I'll try to secure your future. Don't end up like me, spending countless hours getting the Tynite and Hollow Armour for Terraria, beating my friends hat collection in TF2, mathsdebating to Meet 'N' F**k, bullying on KAG, or roaming the forums. If you follow these steps you WILL end up being a Kitchen Hand at either KFC, or if you're in America, Taco Bell. You've seen my warning, now act before it's too late.

Also, try using what Downie said, USB, while using the "Run as Administrator".

14. Cough cough. I did not tell lavalord.

Also Downburst's, Force's, Eden's. @toffie, you have to gain access to Admin to be able to delete it. Also its integrated into it.

Solution (more detail in Lavalord's post. Or search up DET LAPTOP MAGNIFIER HACK): hack cmd, use cmd to make yourself admin, as an admin fuck up the proxy, without the proxy, play internet games at home and executable games at school. have fun. If you stuff up, your own fault for not following/reading instructions properly.

15. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

dude, please learn in school. But if you want to play, you may as well to cancel the school and play 24/7 in your computer and turn into a monster.

soulrealm likes this.