1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Full version activation time???

Discussion in 'General Help' started by shadowssassin, Apr 17, 2013.

1. shadowssassin

shadowssassin Catapult Fodder

I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong thread/asking a FAQ, but I would like to know how long it takes to recieve an activation email.
    Thanks in advance

2. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You should receive it immediately if you've paid with pay-pal, it can take a bit longer when you pay with google.
    Make sure you check the emailaddress affiliated with your payment account, not necessarily with your KAG account.

3. shadowssassin

Hmmm.... I payed with pay-pal... and I have been waiting for almost 5 hours :/ maybe I typed something wrong xD

4. Downburst

Did you pay with a paypal account? Check the paypal account's email. If you still can't find the email, send a message to the devs with your transaction info included. support[at]thd.vg

5. shadowssassin

Ok, Ill get this done in a few hours, Ill use that address, and post back if it isn't resolved.

Downburst likes this.
  6. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

hi im having the same problem its been about three days since i bort the game but nothings happened can someone help please?

thank you

7. Downburst

8. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

ok ill try it thank you for your help if it doesnt work ill contact you again tomorrow