1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

International Team Doubles Tournament [CASH PRIZES!!!]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by kaizokuroof, Apr 24, 2013.

1. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

You realise the more and more self confident you become the more my will and determination to strike you down increases?

Karpovich, Superblackcat and Galen like this.
  2. how does it feel to have a dick instead of your head?

Vaine, Stevedog, Kalikst and 6 others like this.
  3. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Team name: Wondergull
    Members: Blacky, Raron

4. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Why is the Overlord of the Wondergull not with you guys? O.o... Shame on you guys.

5. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Because he's sending his servants into battle, obviously.

Superblackcat likes this.
  6. I want to see that, i'm provoking you to train harder!

7. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Damn, I want some servants :(

8. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

M...M...MUST TRAIN HARDER!!!!!! TRAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Karpovich likes this.
  9. Go team LagscaliBrilly.

Alpaca and jack-o-saurus like this.
  10. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

^ team im most scared of IF you guys can get yo cohesiveness back!!!

Alpaca and Symphony_Soldier like this.
  11. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

1 hour left to apply, I'll then be doing up the draw :))) Cheers everyone who's already signed up!
    </br>--- merged: May 1, 2013 2:01 AM ---</br>
    AND THAT IS CUT OFF.

I'm still busy typing the rules and such, so expect them up within the next 12 hours :D

So excited, can't wait to see these teams compete :D May the best team win!
    </br>--- merged: May 1, 2013 10:49 AM ---</br>
    Hey guys, matches have been set and OP updated. I will have servers running in the next couple days (by this weekend) Sorry for the delay in this, but I hope to have matches start as of the 11th of May, and continue until done :)

Match Draws can be found here

AND, once again thank you all for signing up and competing! BEST OF LUCK,

Kaizokuroof!
    </br>--- merged: May 1, 2013 10:56 AM ---</br>
    AND PEOPLE, please check your team is listed, if it's not let me know :D

12. May we have a separate list saying which players are in which team?

13. Sier

Sier Arsonist

What about the units/tickets per match?

14. Ace_

Ace_ Horde Gibber

Aw no! I was too slow.

Dammit. :QQ:

15. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

[quote="kaizokuroof, post: 204367, member: 7189"
    • Before a match becomes “Official” you will need at least ONE judge present and everyone participating must acknowledge they are ready. The next map is then counted as official.
    • You may only have a maximum of 3 players, per team.
    • You may only sub in a player, once per match (9 rounds) To sub a player, the designated team leader must type !sub.
    • If one of the team members does not show up for the designated match, the team who has showed up may offer the other team a 1v2 or they must accept forfeit.
    • There will be NO switching classes once the match has commenced. This means, if you've picked Knight for the first map, you're stuck knight, until the whole 9 rounds have been completed.
    • Match rounds will have a timer of 2 minutes.
    • Upon a disconnection of a competitor from the server, the match will continue as if nothing happened, for that round. At the end of the round, the person who disconnected will have 5 minutes to return, if they cannot return within the 5 minute time-frame, the match can A) Be played out 1 v 2 or B) The team can choose to forfeit.
    • If a Judge disconnects, that round becomes void and must be replayed, regardless of the circumstance.
    • The Judges call is final. If you share a different opinion from the judge, please refrain from voicing it. They are there to keep things running as smooth as possible and are doing it out of the kindness of their hearts, they're also human. ;)
    • Camping is not tolerated, for a definition of camping, please see below.
    • Be chivalrous and honourable, there is cash prizes at stake, but winning is not everything.
    • Elimination rounds, once you've lost a match, you are out of the running. The only exception to this is the finals (more later)
    • NO hacking, of any kind.
    • AVOID tent fighting when possible, see rule about being chivalrous and honourable.
    • NO use of game breaking bugs.
    • Chat killing IS allowed, if you don't want to be chat killed, then don't type while the round is happening.
    • Matches MUST be played on a server that gives fairest ping to ALL of the players competing.
    • International Matches, that include Australian competitors, MUST be played on the West Coast server.
    • Teams may consist of any class, for clarification; you may run Archer + Archers, Knight + Knight or Archer + Knight.
    • Rek or gid rekt

A[/quote]

chat killing is allowed bitch please

16. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

If you're that worried about it, then don't chat whilst you're in the middle of a fight.

jack-o-saurus and Galen like this.
  17. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

i dont complain, it is the bazilllion people that i fight who complain about me chat killing hem

18. Sier

Sier Arsonist

Hmm, why have the draws been rearranged?

19. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

Have they? We're still against you and Franek, Vaine and Shade are still aganst ultimate fags?