1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Cheese's KAG Videos

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by CheeseMeister, May 26, 2012.

1. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Any specific server you record on?

2. I mostly play on the Australian Server, sometimes on the aus rtdm servers. I already have about 30gb of uncompressed fraps footage that I need to sort through
    </br>--- merged: May 3, 2013 7:41 PM ---</br>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxQRdL-p5gU&feature=youtu.be

Bit of beta gameplay, really enjoying it so far.

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  3. Force

Force Shark Slayer

That was awesome. Remember when we spent ages doing a different triple bomb jump with Zollie20 and Tj? It was a different type that, if i must say is probably even more practical than that one. Maybe post that video as well. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr5mM3lG9os
    Triple Bomb jump that requires no building. Its hard to tell if it worked because of lag and the map.

4. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Now do it in the beta! >;P

CheeseMeister and Force like this.
  5. Asterix

Asterix Shopkeep Stealer

6. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

CheeseMeister, Canadian98 and rocker2 like this.
  7. Force

Force Shark Slayer

Wait a sec... Im confused... Is Kag 1.0 beta playable to premiums?
    Waa...

8. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

It has been for a little while now

Force likes this.
  9. Digger101 and Force like this.
  10. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I didn't know fraps could record in such nice quality.

11. I only actually render in 720p, could keep it at original quality but it would take up far to much space.

Digger101 likes this.
  12. Force

Force Shark Slayer

I use screencastomatic. Find it much simpler than Fraps. Anyway I don't want to buy fraps.

Digger101 likes this.
  13. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I use that too,but it doesn't really record in HD(If you can help me record nice game play,in a convo @Force),also Cheesemeister will you make another video soon?

14. Yeah, I will probably try and get some more footage of beta.

A major problem in beta is that water maps make it hard to progress to the enemy's base, unless A) you have good builders, or B) the server is stacked full of people. Neither of these seem to ever happen on the AUS KAB server, so it's hard to get "exciting" footage.

King Arthur's Gold Highlights video, prolly gonna try and do one of these a week. I would mix more beta with classic gameplay if people actually played on the Aussie beta servers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At5VxYSBdy8

Got some new footage practically straight after posting highlights video #1. Just uploaded King Arthur's Gold Highlights #2 - SPEC Will (not) Prevail: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0hJtD0hPt0&feature=youtu.be

15. How do you do a triple bomb jump?!

16. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Great video man! Might want to try cropping it a bit though.

butterscotch likes this.

17. That video was actually from a year ago, haha. You can do muchhhh cooler (and easier) triple bomb jumps now.

Thanks, prolly should of thought of that. :<

Also, KAG Highlights #2 seems to be a little buggy, when I uploaded the video it was fine, but now it freezes at about 2:03. BUT it seems to not do this when it is watched in 720p.

butterscotch likes this.
  18. 16th

16th Bison Rider

I saw our Vov4ic doing triple in the game, to steal enemy cata. Enemy was wery confused :eek::huh?:

19. nice cheese great job :)

butterscotch likes this.