1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[748] Supran0va's Sawmills

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Supran0va, May 4, 2013.

1. Supran0va

Supran0va Ballista Bolt Thrower

[​IMG]
    ^This place for the sawmill is safe and doesn't kill people. The Red arrows are where the logs are placed and where the wood is collected.
    [​IMG]
    ^This is an upgraded version. It is now offensive aswell.

Apronymous, I3lue and Jackard like this.
  2. Nice. Is it weird that I'm thinking that sawmills are going to be implemented into a shitload of traps and designs?

3. Supran0va

Nah, it's not. It's already expected. :D

4. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

it's funny because I came up with this yesterday, it's good to place ladders on top for safety purpose, sometimes you can fall through 1x1 hole, which is glitch I'm sure.

5. Supran0va

i came up with this 2 days ago. :)

6. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Now boys, lets not start an E-Peen fight... A trap is a trap. It really looks pretty good to me! Combining a trap and sawmill is always good.:B):

I was doing this months ago btw....

I3lue likes this.
    TheWids and Apronymous like this.
  8. Squeal

Squeal Shipwright

So what sort of saw-mill do you think is better? The ones where you drop the wood into the hole and collect it out the bottom (like Supran0va's), or mills where the saw is above the player with logs thrown upwards and planks collected from the same place.

9. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

upwards one is probably safer. quicker if you can build it where trees fall in