1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Great Gold Contest! Check the OP Frequently!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Utahraptor, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Utahraptor

Utahraptor Hulk Hogan Tester

haha these are all awesome! Don't fear this contest is far from dead I am just really poor this week! God damn you bills, damn you to hells.

2. Utahraptor

well someone has to buy the accounts. But its a relatively small fee since I work, I just don't eat fast food 1 day and that balances it out.

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

@Traveller: multiply layers are your friend :)

Glad to see this still trucking on!

4. Traveller

Traveller Shipwright

There is another layer for the backgrounds of course, but all those white dots at the edges of everything that weren't covered by Fill were just a little bit too much work ;)

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Nah don't fill, just draw on the multiply layer. Like so:
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the lazy doodle, got to get more work done.

illu likes this.
  6. SirSalami

SirSalami THD Team THD Team Administrator

Dear Geti, Developers are *NOT* allowed to enter the contest! XD

PS. May i have an over-sized axe? Please and thank you.

7. Geti

Haha of course, just a tip.

Over sized axe: hmn maybe, they're pretty expensive to mail. Perhaps later in video-game form.

8. laurentiu

laurentiu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Thats what I wanted to start... :O

I dont know what to say, it looks very similar to the knight class, only the weapon seems different. So I can`t think of a new class just for the weapon. Maybe a new weapon premium players could get but this weapon dealing the same dmg as the sword?

Or it could be just a random KAG related thingy? Neah...Lets continue debate on it. :)

9. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar Shopkeep Stealer

Or it could be a doodle he drew in order to get his previous point across...

10. Geti

A mix of both. If we do class upgrades at some point (we might, we might not) then a juggernaut with an axe might happen (weak to arrows as it has no shield, beats melee units with 1HKO) but mostly it was just a sketch to explain how to use a multiply layer to colour.

11. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

Is this thing still going or is it dead? Got a bunch of new pictures i want to submit.

12. Utahraptor

Its still going, I just got hit with some car repair bills and have been a little busy, but have faith, hopefully everything will be to normalish status soon.

13. starsoccer9

starsoccer9 Bison Rider

Here is my preety bad MS paint. Its a stick guy in jail I call It jail time and I dont think I have a chance at winning but you never know

Attached Files:

14. rogoku

rogoku Shipwright

Something I did with paint.net really looking forward to (hopefuly) getting premium

hmmm no pics? let me try this~

[​IMG]

15. Traveller

Traveller Shipwright

I like your people's attitude.
    Just sayin'.

16. Geti

fwiw it's possible to do the 10000 lives battle of attrition TDM game now if you screenshot the scores before you leave each time. We still haven't got most valuable player end of round stats yet.

17. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Heres my entry, I made the castle in creative mode, then drew the slogan...
    Contest entry.png this competition is still running right?

Noburu likes this.
  18. FancyFish

FancyFish Shipwright

Hi guys, I came in with TB, and brought arts such to enter myself in the contest.
    [​IMG]
    (Its funny because I was supposed to be doing homework.)

HardPenguin, Noc, illu and 5 others like this.
  19. Utahraptor

thats pretty awesome

20. Agent_008

Agent_008 Bison Rider

[​IMG]

Hows this? Its an old image from 4 years ago, which I still laugh at.