1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Australian BETA White-listed Server

Discussion in 'Server Archives' started by Eden, May 5, 2013.

?

Gwd or bade idea lmao!?

1. Gwd

22 vote(s)
    75.9%
  2. Badd

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  3. Needs work

5 vote(s)
    17.2%
  1. Eden

Eden Galen Slayer Donator

*This will most likely take place when there's enough people aboard - wan't this to happen*

This is just one of those idea's that i'm going to for-continue when i get the time, which will be in the next 3 weeks. But need superficial before hand time to get it started as quick as i can.

As you may have noticed, it'll be a white listed server.

Name: Australian White Listed CTF
    Ip/Port: TBA
    Game mode: CTF (Mean while WAR)
    Slots: 32
    Max Ping: Everyone's getting ping kick immunity (It would make sense)
    Pretty much means, somewhere in the configs it'll be your IP/name or somewhat that allows you on the server.

It was a idea suggested by One, even tho i was not a tester i could imagine how much fun it'll be playing with the 'known' kager's, the ones that don't fuck around. Really, i'm tired of 'noobs' 'hackers' what ever you may call them.

1) No griefing
    2) No hacking

So really, i'm making this 3 weeks before i get the money and time to make the server so i can start with configs, and get the legitimate 'white-list' made.

If you'd like to be implemented into the white list. Just post below, I will not be letting people as like the 'scrubs' into the list. But really, all of the Tester's ,known/Gather/ArL KAGer's will be getting into it.

This will pretty much be a 24/7 Gather match, but in a large scale.

Like i was saying, if you'd want to be included just post below.

If you want to help.. just post below.
    • Map maker's
    • Trusted Admins
    • Config helper/s
    Are all wanted.

Kaizokuroof, Canadian98, Cerbercre, Master4523, Areo, Rocker2, RavenPlucker, Exid, CheeseMeister, Antman, BeasterDenBeast, //WiP (Most of these people aren't even notified that they'll be admins/Will probably be cutting some admins when we get to the point we need too)

Drafiks, Alyezo, Calindrus, Noonan, Arkadios, DemonJester, Miniman, Foxodi, BeasterDenBeast, Ruleral, Alistasia, SentinelTank, LordReudh, cameron1010, Serolfic, lavalord, XyellowX, zollie20, One, Foxodi, forsaken, kag625lw, Yeiman, Tiruin, Stevedog, cincoscuencas, blukey, Symphony_Soldier, frankomaster, Bammboo, FuzzyBlueBarron, Ghozt, Aegis, Chrispin, forsaken, kaizokuroof, Cerbercre, Master4523, Areo, Rocker2, RavenPlucker, Exid, CheeseMeister, Antman, Alistasia, arcadebomber, Bioautomaton, Brilly, cameron1010, Chickentree, CheeseMeister, ChronoWaster, LetsplayCmansez, ELGRANFANT01, FizzleSausage, Gonf, Incog, Justpad, jack-o-saurus, Karpovich, LordReudh, Mystagon, nerdpride, nitz223, SentinelTank, Sigsson, SinZero, Snareslash, Symphony_Soldier, Tiruin, Varion, Verrazano, Whale, zollie20, Domis, Galen, WarrFork, Riletyface, MM, Geti, Shadlington, Radpipe, Arcrave, Mazey, Lieber, Rockmin, Alpaca, jerloch, Monsteri, Karpovich, Ardivaba - WiP This is just the start..

Canadian98 - Whitelist/Maps/Config
    Kaizokuroof - Config/Server help/Anything as such (even thou he doesn't know it yet)
    Pk# Team - Anything
    Please post any suggestions for the config/s, Trusted Admins, People that would want to be White-listed.

Thank you and have a great day!

Froghead48, Noonan, Calindrus and 6 others like this.
  2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

how did i get on list????
    anyway, woooooo 433 aus ping D< let me rek cheesemeister again

Froghead48 and CheeseMeister like this.
  3. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

This is going to be fuckin' awesome. :thumbs_up:

Domis and Eden like this.
  4. I and Symphony_Lagscalibur are there twice. Great idea, would love to join :)

Eden likes this.
  5. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

I'd like to join. Even if my ping is high I'd be a semi-regular on this. :B):

Eden likes this.
  6. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Just so everyone knows, I am helping Eden with the white-list :P

rocker2 likes this.
  7. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

Where's the server going to be located?

8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

topic

Eden likes this.
  9. LucasTT

LucasTT Haxor Tester

I feel dumb now.
    "Australian BETA White-listed Server"

10. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

Australia servers are my goto servers when someone says I can't beat em with high ping. Sounds fun

Eden likes this.
  11. Eden

Pretty much all the ArL, Gather players (That are known and sensible), stuff like that.

The only person that's an exception from being sensible is One.

I'll add a spoiler of people helping :rekt:

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback!

12. I was sad to not find my name on any list :QQ:.

13. I can do some modding/config and other stuff if you want

Why is arcrave on there? He doesnt even play kag anymore

also,

:rollseyes:

Serolfic and zollie20 like this.
  14. Eden

If anyone can't find there name on the list, just post and i will.

Might as well admin you. With the configs all i really need help is with it all. So idea's on what to do, and how to do them. I'm still a learner.

inactive_account likes this.
  15. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

I have a decent amount of admin experience if one of the current admins drop out and you need a replacement, other than that I can probably make some maps in spare time. This sounds great :thumbs_up:

inactive_account and Eden like this.
  16. Whatever you do, whatever i say, don't add me as admin, i will end up banning all the players who look at me in the wrong direction.

17. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

You mean 'the wrong way'? :P

18. Eden

I love you x

19. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

Yep, sounds good. Plox include in this. :yes:

Coolbeans.

20. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Unfortunately, Eden has had his computer taken away from him by his parents until he pays his phone bill. So the white-listed server will not be up for a while.