1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video ockpii Plays King Arthur's Gold Beta! - Informative

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by ockpii, May 6, 2013.

1. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Hello, everyone! ockpii, here, and today I'd like to introduce you to a new series I'm doing off of the new Beta version of the game. With this I have the goal of making the new unknown features seem familiar and comfortable, and for that I'm planning on making some informative and entertaining videos doing just that!

The first video is all about the Single Player mode and getting you into how the new core mechanics of the game work - things like the new workshops, the Trader, fire, water, wall jumping and much more!
    Enjoy!:

The second video will be featuring the Multiplayer mode. We know the main focus of it is the WAR gamemode, so that is what it will be about. Look out for it next Wednesday!

If you enjoyed this, make sure to check out the rest of my video catalog, as it were, and I hope you have a great rest of day!

2. Beepo

Beepo Asian Faggot Donator
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Sup Ockpii =]]
    :heart:

Froghead48 and CrystalClear like this.
  3. Ninja12

Ninja12 Haxor

Hey ockpii! Could I join you in your next video if I can, and give you some tips on this stuff, or help you with whatever?

4. CookieEpic

CookieEpic Shopkeep Stealer

Another great video! Thanks ockpii! :)

Digger101 likes this.
  5. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I too would like to join you on your next video,in the background of course.

6. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Haha, unfortunate that you did this in high-res, showcasing the resolution dependent bugs that have been sorted out recently :P nice to see some helpful videos for newbies, they may be a little happier to watch this than read through faqs and so on.

CrystalClear, ockpii and Digger101 like this.
  7. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

I didn't think they were too bad or noticeable, so I chose to go ahead with Full HD res xP And as for this video, I've been around for a long time doing that with that purpose in mind ;) That's what I do. And I'm glad you enjoy this ^_^

I'm glad all of you are liking it and, as for you guys' appearances, I would have to say no to that for this particular series for a simple reason - just to keep the video simpler and so that the viewer doesn't have to focus on toooo many new things (since I am already saying "Old game no longer; new game, now). But I've been wanting to make a custom WAR game for aaaages and I want you guys in! Like, Fully invited teams, no randoms xD So, yes. Let's do that one. I need someone to carry me.

8. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Love your photo blog.

kai/myself would host a server if you want, depends if you want Australian ping.

ockpii likes this.
  9. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

My goodness, that thing is the most outdated thing I currently still link... but thank you kindly, nonetheless!... xD

10. lavalord

Don't be silly it's only 2011.

11. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

Yeaahhhhhhhh..... xD And I do have new stuff for it, but as it stands right now, I haven't done any of that for quite some time.
    I have a friend that might be able to host a Finnish server. He's been the one to host for me so far. To be honest, though, I'd like to have someone that does that very frequently and nicely done. Someone bribe Beo for me, pls

12. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

So much for the silent beta X3

13. lavalord

14. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

15. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

I did ask for permission! Hehe

link6155 likes this.
  16. Zsword

Zsword Catapult Fodder

HTML:
    hello there

17. Ockpii makes great videos! Hope you get more popular :thumbs_up:

ockpii and Digger101 like this.
  18. ockpii

ockpii Horde Gibber

I'm glad you guys are all enjoying the video! :) Multiplayer video coming out later today, all going according to plan!

And then, after that, I'll start getting people back on the channel to have some fun with the game, as well ^_^ I want to get a bunch of people to play with me for a video, I really want that. I guess I'll recruit people from here that I kinda know from being around when I'm doing one xD

19. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Plox pick me ockpii.

20. Alyezo

Alyezo Arsonist

Your video is astounding,It's very professional.I like it :)

inactive_account and Digger101 like this.