1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kag beta's cat head

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slojanko, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slojanko

Slojanko Shopkeep Stealer

Edit: umm thx, anyhow apparently heads are going to be for sale eventually. so much for custom heads :/

Geti But yeah no the heads will likely be for sale, there aren't many more uniques assigned on charity I'm afraid, I think there are 3, from memory.
    Yesterday at 2:48 PM

2. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

dude wrong section... REALLY wrong section
    cat head is for special people ie xiaojin67

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Not for special people ie xiaojin
    Only for xiaojin, as reward for the comics I believe.
    Indeed off topic, and btw the punk must be mine D<

Chukka likes this.
  4. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Heads for sale, oh well looks like I'm stuck with the defaults I was lucky enough to get premium! :O

5. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

You really think he's gonna arse around selling heads for KAG classic? This is gonna be a full KAG feature if this was a recent and still actually true comment from Geti.

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Why do you think he's talking about classic, he just got premium and he'll need to stay with the default beta heads?

Kovett and Digger101 like this.
  7. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Thank you,mazey.:bird:

8. AnRK

AnRK Shark Slayer

I'm very confused now...

9. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

I was saying that I have no chance of buying the custom heads because I was lucky to get premium.

10. Mazey

He just means he is lucky he got premium and probably that he hasn't got money for a $200 head.

Kovett likes this.
  11. eamono

eamono Arsonist

He saying that he's trapped on a pirate ship and he had to beat that captain in a game involving 3 midget goats and 97 dice, he manager to roll all 6's and the captain was all like "argh yee beat me in midget-goat-mega-dice, i'll buy you a game, but don't yee be expectin' no fancy scmancy 200$ head or nothing like that, now GET BACK TO WORK!

thats what i got from this

12. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

You have such a creative mind,I must have one....:skull:
    Lel

13. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Locked due to excessive off-topic talk. If someone actually would like to add something that's on-topic, PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.