1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

I don't think so. Messages in this forum shouldn't count towards overall post count.

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

What Furai said. Messages dn't count and you can't like here either anymore.

That said, welcome to the forums, Fruff! :) Glad to have you along for the ride. :D

3. MINIMAN

MINIMAN Shark Slayer

Welcome buddy!

4. Fruff

Fruff Catapult Fodder

Thankyou :3

5. creeperman

creeperman Guest

hi im back if any admins see this can i please have my name changed to neromaycry

something you should know about me before talking to me

I
    I
    I
    v

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Hey, wb. Sadly a name change isn't possible without having made a donation to the forums to cover the time/effort of digging through the system to effect the change.

7. creeperman

creeperman Guest

seriously? can i delete my account and make a new one? i just have a attachment to that particular name

8. Antman

Antman Base Burner

That's allowed, but having two forum accounts isn't, so you'll have to sort out getting rid of you 'creeperman' forum account. :)

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

Basically what Antman said. PM me if you'd like to sort that kind of thing. ;)

10. XDarkPhoenixX

XDarkPhoenixX Catapult Fodder

Hey, I'm new. Was looking for games similar to Terraria. King Arthur's Gold came up, it looked fun, so I thought Id give it a try.

11. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Good Choice! ;)

12. FuzzyBlueBaron

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

13. Pixelhound

Pixelhound Builder Stabber

Hello!

Some of you already know me. For those who don't: I am Pixelhound, a 20 year old guy from Norway. In my own eyes a seasoned kag player. Currently serving as a military guard (lel) in the army. Which means I have a lot of spare time. As a result I can play kag on duty with my lovely pixel friends. Been playing kag for ages. Just recently got a profile in the forums! Hooray!

My first post! I shall treasure this!

14. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Hey dude, welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :)

15. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Hello PixelHound! im pretty sure we have met in game (but not directly), and i welcome you to the forums! Have fun with KAG's Wonderful* community ;D

*Varying meanings. could be good or bad.

16. Major

Major A Talented Fool Donator

I'd be surprised if anyone recognised me but I'm back. Made a some textures wayyyy back in the beginning.
    Howdy all.

17. Pixelhound

Pixelhound Builder Stabber

Thanks! :)

18. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

*After reading through your post history.
    Ohh, it's that Major! Yea, I remember the Crusades Pack. Welcome back!
    Do you think you'll get back in the texture pack-making business?

19. Major

Major A Talented Fool Donator

Thanks, and Hells yeah, making texture packs is addictive.

20. Ala-Gold

Ala-Gold Drill Rusher

Alright, well I never said that I was leaving in the first place (mainly because I wasn't expecting to leave [my very old computer is now KAG unplayable, and my new-ish computer hasn't been working for King Arthur's Awesome]). However, after months of no KAG, I finally got it to work, so, I'm back!

Mods: Gurin