1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Your Most Memorable KAG Experience

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Conquerer, May 18, 2013.

1. Conquerer

Conquerer Shark Slayer

Curious. :)

My most memorable experience in KAG is playing in an old build, 2v2 CTF, as archer against CoughDrop (he/she was archer too) I think. The map was mountainous with many big, heavy towers built at bases. Me and CD duelled until the end of the match, and we were shooting arced shots over mountains, hiding behind mountains while shooting full-powered arrows, and so on. I can't remember if me and my team mate won, as this was a short time after I'd started KAG, but that was my most memorable experience and is probably why I've not quit KAG.

GoldFighter likes this.
  2. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

Mine is when I played as a archer in a huge map with caves, floating islands, castles etc. I got 47 kills in one round (with 200 tickets). I was a badass archer back then.

GoldFighter likes this.
  3. GoldFighter

GoldFighter Shipwright

I would have to say when I blew up a GIANT castle. I used a bomb and flung myself from the other castle. Fun times

4. Kryotos

Kryotos Bison Rider

It was at the beginning of KAG, when knigth used to be able to break rock. We built our base with 8blocks-thick walls and roofs. For 40 mn, we fought intensely, until there were no more rocks on the map. So we began to take stone from our back walls and roofs for firing catapults. At the end, our castles were both crushed, and we were fighting in ruins...

Good memories ! Hope the new update won't kill some parts of the gameplay

Gofio likes this.
  5. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

You're too late.. x)

Well my one was I had 150 - 20 KD

6. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

my most memorable kag moment when i was trying to get water as unpremium in sandbox and stuff and i didn't know about that it was premium and stuff and then i raged and bought premium after months of unpremium.
    BAM

Guitarman and Conquerer like this.
  7. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

:) I think i was there too, i remember such fights and CoughDrop was in my clan there, truely one of the most amazing kag times, old archer was in archer vs archer fights very addictive, though - maybe a bit overpowered against a Knight or Builder, but defenetly fun!

Another amazing KAG moment was for me when the skybridges was one of the best ways to win, i've loved all the Knights falling down when such a bridge colapsed xD

I could continue now with some other moments but that must be enough for now^^

8. The time I figured out that you can drown. D:

Piano and Conquerer like this.
  9. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I think my most memorable experience of KAG, out of countless the possibilities, would still be the first time I played the game. I will forever hold on to that moment when I first joined a server, started derping around as archer, and realized that I was instantly addicted.

Piano and Conquerer like this.
  10. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

So many amazing experiences in KAG. At the beginning I had fun sitting alone building castles, competing with dragonxp, fending off Ruphert (who I later found out was MM!), pilfering gold sacs, and savouring the few periods where we had more than 3 players on the same server.

Later as more people started playing KAG I fought archer duels with Vig and Kagesha, crossed swords with Neat and Loki, met Carver (in those days he actually was the worst archer), ninja archer caps, and I also started building up a clan. I remember I use to play hours and hours a day honing my skills. Shadlington, Czubai, Rainbows and I spent a lot of time talking about what we were going to do with this clan.

After 190 there were the amazing last man defenses, devastating cata rushes, and no ticket showdowns. Great clan matches with HA and BoW and many new friends like Kyzak and Spitfire. My favourite moment was in the clan match vs BoW where we tossed Thiel (one of KAG's best knights) a trap catapult. He went to fire it at our wall, smirking at what he thought must have been gross negligence on our part. Text boxes flared up from all YB members in that perfect moment and as the BoW leader's gibs rained down we sent them many a "lol"s and "rofl"s.

As kag progressed I remember playing a lot of with Carver, being a really synergetic archer-cataknight duo. I smashed through the walls and knights that blocked his shots as he removed the archers and catapults that threatened my cata. I started making videos and it was fun. I also remember meeting Strathos who naturally I saw as the perfect opponent. The dedicated block builder to my dedicated life of block destroying.

After cataknighting was nerfed and Carver stopped playing so much I began getting really into bomb jumping, perfecting my ninja caps in a similar fashion to when archer was fun to play. I flirted with being a dedicated battle builder, gaining some notoriety on the servers I frequented. As Frink's server slipped away I started playing exclusively on BC's, playing with Vidar, Strathos, Mellian, BC, and lots of other great players. I remember opening rushes where Strathos would start frantically building up a wall and I would already be sailing through the air, propelled by my bomb. I would usually clear or be blocked with only a tile's difference between the outcomes. I remember doing my best to assassinate Strathos before he could get set up, raging at Vidar's unbreakable walls, and spending hours throwing myself through the air for those perfect situations where I could steal the flag.

I hope KAB gives me as many great memories.

edit: chronology is pretty fucked up so feel free to correct me lol

Haste, mightofthor, Piano and 11 others like this.
  11. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Don't know man. The epic battles, the last stands, playing with BoW....

All great memories.

Piano likes this.
  12. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

*sniff*

T-that was beautiful. :')

Piano, cleggy, XyellowX and 4 others like this.
  13. Wargod-Loki

Wargod-Loki Haxor

no worrys, we'll cross the swords in KAG enough often again bra :D

nice wroten :thumbs_up:

Contrary likes this.
  14. the day when Contrary linked pokemonshowdown on the forums

Piano, Varion, Conquerer and 2 others like this.
  15. Happiness

Happiness Horde Gibber

Only joined KAG 2 weeks ago, but my best memory thus far was definitely learning to bomb jump yesterday. Having so much fun with knight now! :B):

Also; the amount of accidental kill's I've gotten from falling on other people is ridiculous. :)

Piano, Gofio, morganblahblah and 3 others like this.
  16. Agnar

Agnar Catapult Fodder

Play this game.

17. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

I remember one match, a long time ago on Incarnums....i bomb jumped into another bomb jumper, where we proceeded to fall to our deaths.

How i miss incarnum :(

18. I lately had a moment in the International Team Doubles where my partner, knight, reached the battle before me and ended the match before I could actually do anything or atleast aim at the enemies.

MelMinaya, Piano and Conquerer like this.
  19. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

Mine is tunneling to the bottom of a map and then digging to the other team's base and winning!

Conquerer likes this.
  20. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

I think people are on the forums because they play this game :p

Agnar likes this.